• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Supplier Member The Sealer Store

Carlos Gonzales

Please join me in welcoming Scott Paul of The Sealer Store as the UAMCC's latest addition to the UAMCC Supplier Member ranks.

The Sealer Store is no stranger to the pressure washing industry. Having a positive track record for quality products and great customer service, The Sealeer Store is a welcomed addition to the UAMCC family.

Scott, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak with you on the phone. I also appreciate your careful consideration in deciding to join the UAMCC. It is gratifying to hear and see contractor and suppliers joining based on the merits that the UAMCC continues to bring to the pressure washing industry.

The Sealer Store ~ WELCOME ABOARD and we are excited about the future!!!!

Ken Fenner

Welcome Sealer Store! The UAMCC distributor liason is team member David Vicars. David will be in contact with you very soon. Glad to have you guys onboard!

opwdecks

Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to all of the benefits that comes with being a supplier and contractor member!

Last edited:

Mathew Johnson

Scott, Welcome to the UAMCC as a supplier member. You will bring great things to the members and I trust the members will bring good things to you.

Thanks for supporting the industry org!