• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Getting along within the UAMCC

Jeff LeCours

Jim You and I are really saying the same thing. I am saying that there are rules in place and if you don't like them then just don't resign. Wait untill the time is right to try to make a potential rule change if that is allowed to be done. This is the point I was trying to make. Its very frustrating to see some valuable member resign in haste because they are seeing things that may not be right. This is the worst kind of breakup that happens over and over again. Now when you add some ego's to the mixture and all of us business owners all have Ego's then you can have a mess on your hands unless if you have a real strong leader as in a Carlos etc. THis is just my take on thinks as of late and my view is to only help strengthen the UAMCC and to not weekend it EVER....oh yea nice music by the way:)

People make decisions on what is best for them. All this talk about in haste, worst kind of break up, ego's. I think you are putting a little to much into things. I know you have seen a lot in your past with orgs. This is just my opinion John.

Have a great day brother. I heard you are going to NY, see you there

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Jeff I'll see you in NY:) I'm still smarting a little from the past. Your right I am over analyzing this. Wouldn't be the first time I did that... Looking forward to Matts RT and starting my 14th year in this biz...cya there brother-

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Scott, your insight continues to amaze me. One needs to keep in mind that you learn from mistakes. One can be a great pressure washer but not have his or her ducks lined up when it comes time for a tax audit. One can start a chemical distributor and not realize the impact on having supply issues. There are a thousand things that can go wrong in life and will from time to time. Mistakes are the teacher of life and are neccessary on the road to success.

Yeah, I heard alot of folks have all sorts of trouble with Taxes and cant pay them. I once had a 1.2 million judgement an paid it in full. It hurts , Sounds like you have some experience with Tax issue too Ken.

Also, always deliver what you say you can. Thats always good advice, I'm sure you know that.

Ken Fenner

I didn't know that, Ron as I mind my own business. I had heard some rumors here or there but that was/is your business. That must have been unpleasant for you. I'm sorry that you had to go through it. I've never had any tax issues (knock wood) but I have had the supply issue problems I mentioned. Business is always waiting with another treat or challenge for you. I'm sure getting through that tax thing was a good but painful learning experience for you. See how cool people are? No one holds that mistake against you. We are all human beings and are entitled to be judged on our actions of today, not the mistakes of yesterday. We learn and we move on as better people.

Stay strong, Ron.. keep leading the pack!

topcoat

Contributing Member
Ron

I have been missing the talkbox videos. I can see it now: "there isnt any mess that Ron Musgraves can make that Ron Musgraves can't clean up." Thats a huge obstacle to overcome, and I'm sure, a mistake you dont make twice. I've heard of guys folding up over a fraction of that. Good for you.

Scott Davis

Crap Scott, we almost folded when our trailer was stolen. We were broke, and now our only source of income was taken form us, w/ no cash to rebuild...I couldnt imagine a $1.2mil IRS Judgement. Unless my bank account looked like Ron's of course.:biggrin:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I didn't know that, Ron as I mind my own business. I had heard some rumors here or there but that was/is your business. That must have been unpleasant for you. I'm sorry that you had to go through it. I've never had any tax issues (knock wood) but I have had the supply issue problems I mentioned. Business is always waiting with another treat or challenge for you. I'm sure getting through that tax thing was a good but painful learning experience for you. See how cool people are? No one holds that mistake against you. We are all human beings and are entitled to be judged on our actions of today, not the mistakes of yesterday. We learn and we move on as better people.

Stay strong, Ron.. keep leading the pack!

It was and easy mistake to Fix, write a check if you got it. Fold if you dont.

Unfortuantly if you dont pay or deliver to a consumer you can get out of it. The IRS you just pay...

I always pay and deliver. By the way Ken, tax issues have nothing to do with being a bad person. By the way Ken we all have tax problems, we all pay way to much.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron

I have been missing the talkbox videos. I can see it now: "there isnt any mess that Ron Musgraves can make that Ron Musgraves can't clean up." Thats a huge obstacle to overcome, and I'm sure, a mistake you dont make twice. I've heard of guys folding up over a fraction of that. Good for you.

That can happen I'm certain.

topcoat

Contributing Member
It went on for a couple of months. I would feel the itch and pick the scab. Then, it just flaked away. Human beings have a remarkable capacity to heal.

Jeff LeCours

I have to confess

I've been an angel all my life. All the stories I have told on these BB's for years about my personal stuff has all been lies. I'm pretty sure when my days end on this earth I will be sainted

From Condo King to Saint Jeff :roflmao:

I just watched the movie Troy, heck we think we have it rough sometimes, can you imagine living in those days. Good movie

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I have to confess

I've been an angel all my life. All the stories I have told on these BB's for years about my personal stuff has all been lies. I'm pretty sure when my days end on this earth I will be sainted

From Condo King to Saint Jeff :roflmao:

I just watched the movie Troy, heck we think we have it rough sometimes, can you imagine living in those days. Good movie

LOL, I see your not atending Atlanta. You will be missed KING, I was looking forward to seeing Lisa.

I suppose will see you in May

Jeff LeCours

LOL, I see your not atending Atlanta. You will be missed KING, I was looking forward to seeing Lisa.

I suppose will see you in May

S*cks. I was going to bring Lisa & the kids, its Joshua's birthday the 18Th. Was going to do the RT on Saturday and have a party at Six Flags for him Sunday...Then Lisa found out we were invited to a wedding for a girl at her work and for some reason we have to go. I guess I cant complain she's letting me go to all these RT's and stuff

Whats in May?? I got to go look on the NCE site

I know Lisa and I will be definitly going to Korys. We had a great funny time with Kory & Nick last year

Jeff LeCours

I just searched its Celeste & Rogers RT. I told her I will be there. You going Ron?

Just a suggestion, the NCE site needs a calender of dates on the 1st page so you can look by the month.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I just searched its Celeste & Rogers RT. I told her I will be there. You going Ron?

Just a suggestion, the NCE site needs a calender of dates on the 1st page so you can look by the month.

Its an NCE event, I should make the event. Russ & co. are coming, i thought you said you were showing.

Its nice to see the Uamcc buying refreshments, we apprecieated the dogs and sausage you bought in Alabama.

Calender is at the top, good tip will put the months on there,

You will get a mailer any day with the dates.

Jeff LeCours

Its an NCE event, I should make the event. Russ & co. are coming, i thought you said you were showing.

Its nice to see the Uamcc buying refreshments, we apprecieated the dogs and sausage you bought in Alabama.

Calender is at the top, good tip will put the months on there,

You will get a mailer any day with the dates.

Its all about helping the RT hosts and thanking them for letting us be present and of course a little UAMCC promotion. You know a thing or two about promotion:yes:

Give me a call sometime, I'm not much on Private messaging

Last edited: