• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My First Home Show

Gene Fivel

I have just spent 2 days at my first home show and am very happy with the results.It was a small show with about 4000 people attending but I think we did fairly well. The $100 drop bills were a big success and lots of fun to watch when people found them. Two other booths were handing them out for me also. We had over 500 entrys for the free house wash I gave away which I intend to send them a letter thanking them for stopping by and contact info if they might need anything in the future. Also picked up 30 estimates to do in the next week. Made contact with 2 realtor companies they may bring me some good work. Also met a guy who has 42 resturants in Texas who wants some prices.For the money and the 14 hrs put in I think we did pretty good.

Attachments

• Home Show Set Up 001.jpg
    Home Show Set Up 001.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Home Show Set Up 009.jpg
    Home Show Set Up 009.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Home Show Set Up 006.jpg
    Home Show Set Up 006.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Home Show Set Up 007.jpg
    Home Show Set Up 007.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 34
  • Home Show Set Up 010.jpg
    Home Show Set Up 010.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 37

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I have just spent 2 days at my first home show and am very happy with the results.It was a small show with about 4000 people attending but I think we did fairly well. The $100 drop bills were a big success and lots of fun to watch when people found them. Two other booths were handing them out for me also. We had over 500 entrys for the free house wash I gave away which I intend to send them a letter thanking them for stopping by and contact info if they might need anything in the future. Also picked up 30 estimates to do in the next week. Made contact with 2 realtor companies they may bring me some good work. Also met a guy who has 42 resturants in Texas who wants some prices.For the money and the 14 hrs put in I think we did pretty good.

Yeah, I tell guys all the time. GM and VP's live in homes. You never know who you will meet at a home show.

Great work and it looks great Gene.

Tony Szabo

Gene, Those are great leads, where else can you go and give out 30 proposals right off the bat!

Nice results.

Here is our new back drop we will be using at are Home show. We have a professional stan that is 8x10 and the new sign you see here is a 4x8.
I will see if I can find the 6' banner we had done also and post it.

Attachments

• raff's poster board.jpg
    raff's poster board.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 52