• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC's First Banner!!!

Carlos Gonzales

I wanted to thank and give big time props to Don Phelps of All Seasons Exterior's and Roof Cleaning Forum for allowing the UAMCC to have banner space on the RoofCleaningForums.com bulletin board.

We are grateful to see industry leaders such as Don helping to convey the UAMCC message from a contractors perspective. I can't speak personally for Don but I am confident that every decision that he has made and will continue to make involving the UAMCC has been carefully weighed based on the merits of what the UAMCC is offering the contractor community.

Roof Cleaning Forums has certainly landed on its feet in the short time that it has been live and as with other industry related forums, RCFoffers valuable insight on a variety of different industry related topics. The UAMCC is ever so thankful that RoofCleaningForums took the necessary steps of faith early on with the UAMCC and we are ever so proud to be part of their banner program.

Don, thank you again!

Last edited:

Terry Miller

Don,
Great support! This is what we need in our industry. People working with people to help one another. It would be nice if more folks were sharing and getting off the ME thing. We as good company's and business people know the value of helping one another. Thank you Don, we will all benefit.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Just trying to do whatever I can to help things along in a positive way.

Hopefully, other bbs administrators will consider getting on board with this also. It's a very easy way to turn a captive audience onto the UAMCC.