• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Welcomes Don Phelps

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to welcome Don Phelps to the UAMCC BBS. As most of you know, Don brings a wealth of talent and expertise to the washing industry.

Thanks for coming over Don, we appreciate it!!

The UAMCC would like to welcome Don Phelps to the UAMCC BBS. As most of you know, Don brings a wealth of talent and expertise to the washing industry.

Thanks for coming over Don, we appreciate it!!

Thanks Carlos!

This bbs is going to be a breath of fresh air from the norm....A tone of professionalism with good levity to boot!

Carlos Gonzales

Thank you Terry!

The vibe here is so much more relaxing than what I've become accustomed to. I'll be glad to offer whatever I can to help move things forward in a positive manner.

We appreciate and thank you for offering Don. The vibe here today is different but I am sure as the UAMCC continues to grow and the word get's out that we are all about helping contractors....folks will wonder on over here.

I don't know you personally Don but what I do know is that you are one of the few contractos out there that give freely of your experience and knowledge and that you are a statesman in your trade. We at the UAMCC level are focused on helping contractors with their business.

You know the members of the Transition Team pretty well except for Terry. Terry is a stand up guy and will, if giving a chance, speak what is on his mind. No sugar coating over here at UAMCC ~ we are making a very serious run in establishing a new org. Succeeding in this is the only option...failure is not.

Do we have all the answers? Did we find the secret formula to BBS success...lol...NOPE....not by a long shot but one thing we can guarantee is that we will be fair with everyone that logs onto this BBS.

I have watched you over the years as I am sure you watched my steps in the industry...lol. Regardless of our past, I know good talent when I see it. We trust that you will not only bring your experience about roofs but also discuss your thoughts and ideas regarding the UAMCC org. and the steps we all can make to establish a contractor driven initiative.

Contrary to what people may "think"...the UAMCC is moving and there is excitement in the air about what is going on with us. We consider it a pleasure to have you onboard and we are confident that you will contribute to that positive energy.

Welcome Aboard again!!

We appreciate and thank you for offering Don. The vibe here today is different but I am sure as the UAMCC continues to grow and the word get's out that we are all about helping contractors....folks will wonder on over here.

I don't know you personally Don but what I do know is that you are one of the few contractos out there that give freely of your experience and knowledge and that you are a statesman in your trade. We at the UAMCC level are focused on helping contractors with their business.

You know the members of the Transition Team pretty well except for Terry. Terry is a stand up guy and will, if giving a chance, speak what is on his mind. No sugar coating over here at UAMCC ~ we are making a very serious run in establishing a new org. Succeeding in this is the only option...failure is not.

Do we have all the answers? Did we find the secret formula to BBS success...lol...NOPE....not by a long shot but one thing we can guarantee is that we will be fair with everyone that logs onto this BBS.

I have watched you over the years as I am sure you watched my steps in the industry...lol. Regardless of our past, I know good talent when I see it. We trust that you will not only bring your experience about roofs but also discuss your thoughts and ideas regarding the UAMCC org. and the steps we all can make to establish a contractor driven initiative.

Contrary to what people may "think"...the UAMCC is moving and there is excitement in the air about what is going on with us. We consider it a pleasure to have you onboard and we are confident that you will contribute to that positive energy.

Welcome Aboard again!!

Wow Carlos!

I'm humbled and I can't really say that I deserve such a post. All I can say is I'm going to do my best to find the time to help with whatever I can for you guys/gals to get this thing going strong.

We're extremely busy and I'm heading to P.R. soon also, but I'll offer up whatever I can, when I can.

Thanks for a very nice bbs!
Don

Carlos Gonzales

No need to be humbled Don...as mentioned on my above post...there is "no sugar coating" that goes on around here. I meant every word. Alot of the guys on the Transition Team speak very highly of you.....

Hold the fort down until we get back from MB....:D