• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Help us both

Jonathan Ellis

For those of you that travel often, or rent cars frequently or anything else, this is for YOU. A few months ago, one of my life long friends told me that he and his wife just bought a travel agency. As he explained it to me, I am interested. You buy your own store (agency) that is totally web based. At that point, every time you travel, you book your airline flights, hotels, car rentals, or whatever through your site. You get a commission. Plus, when you go to a hotel and tell them that you are a travel agent, you get special perks (upgrades, discounts) due to the fact that now you are someone they want to be totally impressed and satisfied so you will refer your clients to their hotel, car rental yard, or what ever. You can see my wifes site at http://www.ytbtravel.com/kristinduran . She did not have to create that site, it is included in the low one time fee of $ 500.

There are ways to make money with this as well. If anyone is interested in that, I will explain, however the real concept here is to save money. This site is like a travelocity or an expedia type site but YOU get the commission. The specials that are advertized on the site, you as the travel agent get at even better prices than what are listed on the site. A few weeks back there was a 10 day all inclusive trip to China (airfare, hotel, food, tours) that was listed for $ 1,295 (already a great deal) however, we could have gone on it for $ 995.

Oh and by the way, for now, they are offering a special with princess cruise lines. You can take an OPTIONAL 16 hour online class and you get a free cruise to any destination that princess goes to. The cruise length is anywhere from 3 days to 21 days long.

For those of you that are interested, let me know.

Carlos Gonzales

Jonathan - Hope things are well man!

I have received a few fyi's from members asking whether or not this is spam? This is a close one to tell you the truth. You have always acted professional on the UAMCC BBS and I am going to let this stay for a moment. I hope I made the right choice bro!

However, :biggrin: I need to move the thread because you started this in the UAMCC Meeting and Events category. I parked this in the industry promotion forum.

Folks...if you are interested in hearing more about this...I suggest you PM Jonathan