• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Lead in MA

neps.us

Oh yeah ....I can see it now. We can share a bottle of ABILIFY and chug a bottle of Jack for the ride singing kumbaya and have 4 solid hours of numbers talk.

topcoat

Contributing Member
Oh yeah ....I can see it now. We can share a bottle of ABILIFY and a bottle of Jack for the ride singing kumbaya and have 4 solid hours of numbers talk.

All this excitement is getting you excited. You really need to come to this. Forget about everything that ever happened with the pdca and your bni group, you have found a home. Whether Tambasco can make it or not.

topcoat

Contributing Member
You're actually mellowing Chris. I remember when you stripped johnthepainter and duck taped him to a street sign.

neps.us

Andrew,

It's probably a low percentage job to begin with. The GC is bidding the job (doesnt own it yet) and I'm sure you will be competing with several guys from this state. I would guess 5 GC's bidding, 3-5 PW bids each. You could be one of 25 bids from hungry guys in their own state. I'm not sure you would want to spend the time or the money flying up here to walk it. If I talk to him I will pass your number along to him.

I dont want to get too involved. I just figured is was a low percentage lead I would pass on to a local guy.

topcoat

Contributing Member
Wait a minute. McB will drive across 7 states to have a look at this thing and Tambasco wont drive an hour, or even dig out his trailer? Come on Daniel. Unplug the keyboard for a few days and get yourself out of this funk.

Ken Fenner

We have 300 contractors on this board. If we all donate $.50 we can get Dan there. Someone dare me to set up the PayPal donation button.

plainpainter

Someone said his moms car is broken down and parked behind his. It may not be that simple, Ken. Never is.

Actually half that sentence is true - LOL. The driveway only holds 3 vehicles max - and ever since I got the landscape trailer, it takes up the whole right side - leaving my van stuck in the No# 1 slot on the left side.
I can't park on the road until April 1st. Winter parking ban baby......oh when will it ever end? 3 more weeks.....