• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What's up, Guys!

Don,

Hey guy...thanks for stopping over. It is quiet now but more and more contractors are heading over in this direction....

Stay tuned!

No prob, Carlos.

You guys let me know if I can bring some positive attention to the forum. Whether it be throwing up some job pics or whatever......

Thanks, Don

Scott Millen

Heya Donny! It's great to have you here. I know you're going to add to the discourse, and I'm excited to have your knowledge to draw on.

Thanks for coming over, it's great having you.:cool:

What's up all!

Mike,
I'll try to give you sometime this week. We're slammed with biz and there are storms all over the place so it should be an interesting week to say the least.

Florin Nutu

Carlos;
As you know I am new to UAMCC but love it so far. What is the charter membership all about?

You had to duel it out with others at high noon to be a charter member. Only the ten quickest gun drawers got it. I heard the competition was fierce. I even heard somebody got their ankle bitten.

For the rest of us that didnt get into the fight, we have to wait till launch date to become a member.

Eric Flynn

you had to duel it out with others at high noon to be a charter member. Only the ten quickest gun drawers got it. I heard the competition was fierce. I even heard somebody got their ankle bitten.

For the rest of us that didnt get into the fight, we have to wait till launch date to become a member.

lol!!!!!!!

Scott Davis

You had to duel it out with others at high noon to be a charter member. Only the ten quickest gun drawers got it. I heard the competition was fierce. I even heard somebody got their ankle bitten.

Hey! You dont know that it was me! I take offense that you would even suggest it was me that bit their ankle!....wait, you didnt say anything about me...This is a dream, its all a dream :Smiley-2102: