Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quick job

Default Quick job

Heres a job we did in Jan, it was just the front of a small 10 story building, hadnt been washed in about 3 years. There was some pretty heavey mold & mildew. It cleaned up nice and only took about 4 hours. Used a 80 ft lift. Nice lift it was practically brand new

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Quick job

Great pics Jeff!
    How many sides of that building did you wash?

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Looks awesome Jeff! Did you get them on the yearly contract?

Just the front Jen.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Heres a job we did in Jan, it was just the front of a small 10 story building, hadnt been washed in about 3 years. There was some pretty heavey mold & mildew. It cleaned up nice and only took about 4 hours. Used a 80 ft lift. Nice lift it was practically brand new

Jeff
    Jeff,
    How do you charge for washing larger buildings? We have bid on 3 this winter and 7-5-4 stories renting a lift. Seems like we allways get out bid on these. Maybe you can give some insight(Im not in your area LOL).PM me.

Thanks in advance

Jim Vanhandel
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Jeff,
    Did you have adequate insurance or did you have to upgrade for this. Also, what did the lift cost you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    Great pics Jeff!
    How many sides of that building did you wash?

~Jen
    Jen, we just did the front, its the only place that showed mold. Thats common on this taller buildings on the ocean. They only want to pay for the part that look dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    Looks awesome Jeff! Did you get them on the yearly contract?

Just the front Jen.

thanks Scott. No yearly, they probably wont do it again until it gets green again in 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Innovativewash View Post
    Jeff,
    How do you charge for washing larger buildings? We have bid on 3 this winter and 7-5-4 stories renting a lift. Seems like we allways get out bid on these. Maybe you can give some insight(Im not in your area LOL).PM me.

Thanks in advance

Jim Vanhandel
    I usually bid basically figure it on time & material and give them my bid

Quote Originally Posted by bobmez View Post
    Jeff,
    Did you have adequate insurance or did you have to upgrade for this. Also, what did the lift cost you?
    Whats insurance LOL LOL. Yes we have all the right insurances for going over 4 stories. What we do its based of payroll for over 4 story. Only have to up it on our GL Insur and we do it in $5000 incriments of payroll. That $5000 adds about $115 to the insurance. Not bad I think to go pretty much any height. Not all insurance companies will allow any heights, mine does

I know a lot of companies dont have the right insurances for this type of work. Its crazy, one bad screw up or accident and you could lose EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Jen, we just did the front, its the only place that showed mold. Thats common on this taller buildings on the ocean. They only want to pay for the part that look dirty
    Ha, just read your original post where you said you just did the front. I must have been asleep when I read it the first time!

Thanks Jeff!

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information