• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Quick job

Jeff LeCours

Heres a job we did in Jan, it was just the front of a small 10 story building, hadnt been washed in about 3 years. There was some pretty heavey mold & mildew. It cleaned up nice and only took about 4 hours. Used a 80 ft lift. Nice lift it was practically brand new

Jeff

Attachments

• 10 story 0.jpg
    10 story 0.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 10 story 1.jpg
    10 story 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 10 story 11.jpg
    10 story 11.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 10 story 2.jpg
    10 story 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 10 story 112.jpg
    10 story 112.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 75

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Heres a job we did in Jan, it was just the front of a small 10 story building, hadnt been washed in about 3 years. There was some pretty heavey mold & mildew. It cleaned up nice and only took about 4 hours. Used a 80 ft lift. Nice lift it was practically brand new

Jeff

Jeff,
How do you charge for washing larger buildings? We have bid on 3 this winter and 7-5-4 stories renting a lift. Seems like we allways get out bid on these. Maybe you can give some insight(Im not in your area LOL).PM me.

Thanks in advance

Jim Vanhandel

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
How do you charge for washing larger buildings? We have bid on 3 this winter and 7-5-4 stories renting a lift. Seems like we allways get out bid on these. Maybe you can give some insight(Im not in your area LOL).PM me.

Thanks in advance

Jim Vanhandel

I usually bid basically figure it on time & material and give them my bid

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
Did you have adequate insurance or did you have to upgrade for this. Also, what did the lift cost you?

Whats insurance LOL LOL. Yes we have all the right insurances for going over 4 stories. What we do its based of payroll for over 4 story. Only have to up it on our GL Insur and we do it in $5000 incriments of payroll. That $5000 adds about $115 to the insurance. Not bad I think to go pretty much any height. Not all insurance companies will allow any heights, mine does

I know a lot of companies dont have the right insurances for this type of work. Its crazy, one bad screw up or accident and you could lose EVERYTHING

Eric Flynn

Jen, we just did the front, its the only place that showed mold. Thats common on this taller buildings on the ocean. They only want to pay for the part that look dirty

Ha, just read your original post where you said you just did the front. I must have been asleep when I read it the first time! :redface:

Thanks Jeff!

~Jen