• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello From N.C.

Guy Blackmon

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone . My name is Guy , my son and I own Pressure Kleen Power Washing Service L.L.C. , 3 rd. year and growing ! I am very proud of where prof.pressure washing is headed , all the information thats out here now is great ,alot has changed since 1990 when I first started P.W.ing .

Terry Miller

Guy,
Welcome to the UAMCC board. We are here to share ideas and information to grow our busiesses. Feel free to ask and give info. Thanks for taking time to be part of the fastest growing organization for Pressure Washers. Have a great weekend.

Carlos Gonzales

Guy,

Welcome to the UAMCC. We are looking forward to your participation on the BBS. Yes much has changed since the early 90's in the washing industry and it is our hope that the UAMCC movement can once and for all bring an industry together so that all of us can be represented.

Great to have you onboard!

Guy Blackmon

Thanks Terry & Carlos, when my son turned 16 he wanted us to start a business , so I said o.k. what kind ? He was only 3 or 4 when he would go out to wash houses way back when, but he remembered that and said how bout pressure washing ? I said o.k. but only if it's done in a professional manner .
So here we are, a lot of thanks to Celeste and Roger we have been to both of their RT's and learned a great deal ! Look forward to seeing everyone at the MB RT that Jeff is putting on . I'm very pumped to meet some of the leaders in our field.

L

layla17

Hey Guy great to meet you. I'm looking forward to sharing information with you.