• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Four Story Building-No Lift

Geoff Adams

good point about the insurance, but I wonder wouldnt you still "fall" under the same policy if your on the ground or first story? Or does that even make a difference?

cmturner

Yeah thats a good question, I will have to call about that. I would hope that since we would be cleaning from the first floor we should still be covered. Thanks guys for the input, I am working on getting them to it now. They are use to the window cleaners dropping off of the roof to do the windows so they were thinking the same thing was going to have to be done here. I am working on them for the windows also, I have a 45' waterfed pole for those so it will be a piece of cake.

cmturner

I never did get them sold on it. Good reminder though, I think I will revisit this. Pretty funny looking back at these older threads now too. Fast forward 3 years to now and I wouldn't blink an eye with this building, better equipment and a lot more experience makes a big difference.