• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing News?

Jeff LeCours

Thank you Jeff!

Hopefully many towns will not have to go into higher stages of restrictions and end up having to get variances just to PW.
Texas needs some RAIN!

~Jen

Prayers and a rain dance coming from me. Wishing you all out there the best. When it effects peoples wallets its a shame

Thanks for contributing. You and Eric are an asset to the UAMCC

Jeff LeCours

Hey guys and gals some darn good articles on the PW News. I wish I was a good writer, it would take me a month to write up something like you all are writing. Great stuff thanks to those who are contributing

Ken Fenner

Kudos to everyone that has written thus far. Its good, entertaining reading. The site is getting a good amount of hits. People are loving it. Keep up the great work!

Don M.

Hey Scott M.

Thanks for the kudos in the article "Meet Me In St. Louis". You were dead on about me being shy about taking credit. I dont like to take credit for much. Thanks

I'd like to think that pebble we all threw into the pond on that day in Feb of 2006 has rippled into something pretty cool...

Carlos Gonzales

Re: Hey Scott M.

Thanks for the kudos in the article "Meet Me In St. Louis". You were dead on about me being shy about taking credit. I dont like to take credit for much. Thanks

I'd like to think that pebble we all threw into the pond on that day in Feb of 2006 has rippled into something pretty cool...

Great article and a fabulous read everyone. It was good to see contractors getting together and networking. Don...you da man!!

Scott M - terrific writing brother!!!!!

Scott Millen

Re: Hey Scott M.

I was happy to write it! You have done quite a bit for this industry, even if you stopped casting pebbles now (please don't), you will have left a positive mark. I meant what I wrote.

The PWNews is coming together well, we have an excellent team, and the contributions have just begun to flow. Watch for more to come!:yes:

If you have something that you'd like to add, or see an article on, please contact a member of the team, we are always open to suggestions.

Thanks for the support!

Ken Fenner

In a couple of weeks, when PP is up to full speed I will have some more time on my hands to become a regular contributor. Writing team, let's make this the premier e-publication on the net. Everything we do as members of this org helps it grow stronger. The days are coming when we will be able to approach major manufacturers and retailers (auto makers, Home Depots, etc) for group rates. Its all in out hands now, let's show the team we are behind them.

neps.us

Great article Scott!!!! :clap:

I totaly agree that lack of education is the biggest cause of error by painting contractors washing homes. I have made several myself. This site is an excellent resource for painting contractors to learn from.

topcoat

Contributing Member
Great article Scott!!!! :clap:

I totaly agree that lack of education is the biggest cause of error by painting contractors washing homes. I have made several myself. This site is an excellent resource for painting contractors to learn from.

You know how it is Chris. We have both seen long, drawn out soap operas of painters trying to figure out how to do a simple deck wash and restain. Get something that doesnt look horrible and you are a master. Then, there are others of us who want to master the art of washing, or anything we get into. Bottom line, education is key and the resources are there, er, here.

Carlos Gonzales

Actually I spoke to Scott today and there is suppose to be some interesting articles coming out in the near future....

Check in there folks...good reads!!!

Scott Davis

The articles are great.

Once I make it home, I will have the ability to contribute regularly also. Plus being in the middle of things again will get my creative juices flowing.

Scott Millen

let me know how to help you, Scott. Anything you have to say is likely to be helpful, there are no empty choices on the writing team. You were all chosen for a reason.

Write! write! write! You know you have the scrivener's soul!

And for you out there on the sidelines, call or email me with suggestions or submissions, I'm happy to listen or take a look. Comments are welcome as well.

Beth Borrego

Due to a lack of availability (a.k.a. free or spare time) I am going to have to withdraw from the writing team. Writing has always been a passion of mine, something I never grow tired of doing. But I don't want to commit to this and let anyone down who may have expectations that are greater than what I am able to offer. Thank you for thinking of me, and best of luck!

Beth