• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing News?

Eric Flynn

Due to a lack of availability (a.k.a. free or spare time) I am going to have to withdraw from the writing team. Writing has always been a passion of mine, something I never grow tired of doing. But I don't want to commit to this and let anyone down who may have expectations that are greater than what I am able to offer. Thank you for thinking of me, and best of luck!

Beth

Hey Beth. I'm sorry to see you leave the writing team. Thank you for your time. :redface:

~Jen

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Here are some Past members
HOT OFF THE PRESSES is the Pressure Washing News, the new industry e-zine/blog that will keep you tuned in to current events that affect our industry.

Our team of volunteer writers will work together to bring you the latest news about environmental issues, new tools and products, as well as the latest sales from distributors and much more. This is the first e-publication of its kind and we're all excited about it.

Meet our volunteer contributors:

Scott Millen (Editor and team leader)
Scott Burt
Scott Davis
Beth Borrego
Jenn Flinn
Don Phelps
Mathew Johnson
John Greene

We'll be featuring contractors like yourself. You can sign up and feel free to make suggestions. Check out the site and let us know what you think!
www.PressureWashingNews.com