• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hurricane Watch

Carlos Gonzales

For all those that may be affected by the approaching hurricane, please keep us updated on how you are doing.

I spoke to Thad this morning and he said the winds are already picking up.

We called Joe B. from Mid City Power Wash. He is located in New Orleans and we asked him to keep us appraised if at all possible.

Don - this one may miss FL but I am sure you will get high winds and some rain from it. Let us know how you are doing.

As the hurricane moves closer to the U.S. we will post information regarding where it is going to make landfall and etc.

TGS www.thegrimescene.com has regular feeds that are being posted on up to date information regarding the storm. Thanks Beth!

Gene Fivel

Im fine just north of Houston....maybe some rain and such but I should be ok. Willing to go down and help with the cleanup If needed.....Monday will tell the tale......

Carlos Gonzales

Gene...you still with us? Hope everyone is okay.

For you folks in Florida...saw that tornadoes touched down.

Thad - how are things in Mississippi?

Joe B - are you back in New Orleans?

Be safe!!!

Terry Miller

Looks like most people are safe from the last one. Man at least three more on the horizon! Life is tough sometimes. Everyone take them serious. Ya never know when the next big one is coming.

Carlos Gonzales

Don't want to put a bad "jue jue" on the MB RT but some experts in the weather department are suggestion that the eastern seaboard could be the next target!!

Jeff....I hope you have room at your place for 75 people....I get the couch and the remote!!

Roger Gothorp

You Myrtle Beach boys hold the line :) We don't want it up here and it's headed toward us tomorrow :(

Glad to know all the puppies are safe Thad :)

Celeste

Carlos Gonzales

David....our thoughts are with you. Check in with us tomorrow to let us know that you are okay.

I trust things are going well. Looking forward to hooking up with you again in MB. Just so you know man, I totally enjoyed speaking with you in New Orleans. Your down to earth approach to everything that you touch put alot of things in perspective for me also. I appreciate that brother...I really do.

Stay true as I know you will......;)

Thad Eckhoff

And now here comes Ike, ruining my vacation plans.
My week in Orlando is being put on hold until BigBoy decides what he's gonna do.
:-(

Carlos Gonzales

Thad - shucks!

If you start driving to Calif. you might make it for the weekend ~ You and Judy and the kids are more then welcome to hang out!!!!!!:D