• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Broadcasting live events around the country!!!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We will be broadcasting events around the entire country as the year goes on.

Heres the List!

Alabama
Las Vegas
Atlanta
Florida
Chicago
Texas

These events have strong internet conections. All material may not be availiable by broadcast.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Vegas Meeting Starts at 8:30 am
We are on the 3rd Floor near guest registration Elevators. The room Is Reno I

See you all here in a few Hours...

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
CIMG0020.jpg

Roger Gothorp

It is a combined effort of all. This many professionals coming together in one place to discuss business is a great thing. SunBrite Supply, a UAMCC distributor member is the main sponsor. The UAMCC has a sponsorship. Ron/NCE is involved - every contractor here is participating.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Are these UAMCC Sponsored events or Ron events? Thank you.

Terry, I am a contractor just like you. I promote all educational related things to the industry. Including the Uamcc and other extended familys to the pressure washing industry.

I'm a member of the Uamcc, have been actually longer than most here.

Let's all help the industry improve.

Thanks all

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Another Roundtable winner!! One day there should be representatives to all the RT's and they should all get together at the same time and same place.. Maybe at a Convention:coool: