• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Girl Friend v.s. Bussiness

Douglas Hicks

DJ, I have always thought of you as a bright and smart Business Man, still do! You already know the answer to your question, or you would not have brought it here for validation. You have good business sense, so what does your business sense tell you about this problem??? "It's Not Personal, It's Just Business" Ring A Bell???

Are you suggesting Scrappy just rent a wife? That is what I did, for 20 years. Of course, I thought we had a partnership, but I was wrong. I then found what I was renting, she was giiving away!

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Dump the chick and Marry the business:headshakesmile-fast If you truelly love the broad then work out with her what works best for you two and if she gives you any lip put her behind the wand:got-hooligan:

DJ Carroll

Wow john i wouldn't refer to the girl that I love with all my heart a broad lol . . . . We had a long talk and I am going to be showing her more attention and we WILL work this thing out!!!

Thanks for all the help guys

Jeff LeCours

Wow john i wouldn't refer to the girl that I love with all my heart a broad lol . . . . We had a long talk and I am going to be showing her more attention and we WILL work this thing out!!!

Thanks for all the help guys

Ohhhhh DJ's in love. Guys our little boy is growing up LOL

Just messin with you DJ. Its cool to be in love. Some love lasts for a little while, some forever. You got plenty of time to figure it out

Andrew McBride

Dj I was in the same boat when I started power washing , My now wife was saying I was spend more time working then with her. Now every thing is good she now see what the work was for

Randyr5150

DJ,
Your girlfriend is looking to spend time with you, (that's what the car ride is for) just to talk. But what she doesn't understand is that this business will be the tool for both of your futures (possibly) and she isn't taking it seriously. So my advice to you would be to go with her on occasion and bring Business cards...
It is all about give and take. You both need to balance work and play.
Also,ask her if you wanted to just pick her up at work/school one day to run errands with you, would she drop her job/class just to ride along with you?
The problem is you are your own boss and that offers flexibility and discipline is key to your success. She needs to take your business more serious if she ever wants the big bling bling on her finger.
My husband and I own a roofing business, (27 years) and a lot of times I would go to the landfill (uhgg) with him so we could chat during the drive.
Take care
Randy's other half
Kim

DJ Carroll

well guess i didn't work out . . I told her i was doing everything i could, that i don't have 8 hours a day to give to her and she could either understand that or we can just be friends. . . It's ok though I will be one of if not the most successfull person she know one day and she will wake up and be like dang i really screwed up! I gotta get my head right now . . i really need to focus if im gonna hit 6 figured this year . . . thanks for all the advice though guys! . . OH 9 is still gonna be my beotch!!!!

cmturner

Sorry for the loss but I would say you are right about the looking back thing. Just remember that when she comes crawling back, I don't give those kind of chances, not when you have worked this hard. Reminds me of that Toby Keith Song.

Scott Davis

Sorry for the loss but I would say you are right about the looking back thing. Just remember that when she comes crawling back, I don't give those kind of chances, not when you have worked this hard. Reminds me of that Toby Keith Song.

How do you like me now!!

Mike Cooke

well guess i didn't work out . . I told her i was doing everything i could, that i don't have 8 hours a day to give to her and she could either understand that or we can just be friends. . . It's ok though I will be one of if not the most successfull person she know one day and she will wake up and be like dang i really screwed up! I gotta get my head right now . . i really need to focus if im gonna hit 6 figured this year . . . thanks for all the advice though guys! . . OH 9 is still gonna be my beotch!!!!

don't tell me she left you for Dan!!!LOL