• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC and Dun & Bradstreet

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC has applied for a Dun & Bradstreet number or commonly known as a D & B number. I anticipate the Dun & Bradstreet number to be given to the UAMCC no later than the end of April.

One of the primary reasons for the UAMCC to obtain a D & B number is so that the UAMCC is listed in the Dun & Bradstreet database. Companies often search the D&B database for prospecting purposes. We want to be in that database. Also, property management groups and entities that will ultimately do business with the UAMCC may ask whether or not we have a D&B Number. It is good to have one!

Just giving everyone a FYI on this.

GO UAMCC!

Jim Chesmore

I got one last year and have not heard another word from them. I dont know how to check up on my rating. Looks like something to put onto my to-do list

DJ Carroll

I got one last year and have not heard another word from them. I dont know how to check up on my rating. Looks like something to put onto my to-do list

I'm in the same boat bro . . .I registered online they called and tried to force me to pay money for something or other and I informed them i wasn't an idiot & i knew it was free . . .. haven't heard a word since!!!!

Carlos Gonzales

There are 3 different tiers to the D&B program I think. To get your company name placed in their database is free. They will try to "hard sale" you for the paid subscription.

DJ Carroll

There are 3 different tiers to the D&B program I think. To get your company name placed in their database is free. They will try to "hard sale" you for the paid subscription.

That is exactly what they tried to do Los . . .but we both know you can't sell a seller lol ;)

Alexy

You should go online and get your D&B number from them. You can have it in minutes. So far other than applying to state work and GSA contracts a D&B number does almost nothing in getting work. However it DOES figure in your insurance costs not only in general liability but also in workers comp coverage and risk ratings.