• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Final on MB RT

Thad Eckhoff

ahhhh....don't call the wife cause she's asking why she can't go....she want to meet Ron...ahhhhhhhhhh. I had to promise her that I would take her to Cabo in Dec......:rolleyes:

I'm gonna wait until you're on the plane and then call asking for info on the big Presidential Suite Hooter Girl Blowout.
:p

What me stress:eek: Thanks Thad........you can come to the round table if you really wanted to:D

Don't put me on the spot, Jeff.
:)

Jeff LeCours

Anybody coming if you get here and have any questions, problems, need directions etc give me a call 843-446-5931

If you are flying in or even driving just tell anyone that you need to be at the Holiday Inn near Hard Rock Park at the waterway

See ya soon
Jeff