• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Commercial Frequency?

Carlos Gonzales

In '09 is everyone staying the same on their contract frequency or are you having customers modify their contract so that you are servicing them less?

We have had a few cut back from 15 day service to 30 day,as well as.cutting back on the square footage we are cleaning.Their budgets have been cut back,but they still wanted the essentials cleaned.I'm willing to work with them to keep the steady although reduced income.

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
The economy was the reason. No problems with our work. Just got to keep plugging along. I was hitting the streets today trying to get some new stuff going.

Rob Huffman

My older contracts havent changed. The new ones I have already obtained this year are a little stretched out (more quarterly than monthly jobs). The older contracts I have told I will help them with smaller add-on jobs just to keep the monthly work the same. Alll due to the economy...

Ken Fenner

You guys that are primarily piecemeal commercial work, what are some things to counteract the drop off in billing?

I would guess adding more customers would be the most important thing, but , marketing, selling and acquisition costs rise at the same time. Is there anything else? Do you raise your rates since you based your price on frequency of service?