• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC Transition Team Member - Scott Stone

Carlos Gonzales

Today the UAMCC is pleased to announce the appointment of Scott Stone to the UAMCC Transition Team. Scott needs no introduction to those that have been involved in the pressure washing industry for any given time. His credentials and presence in the pressure washing industry has earned him the respect from many.

Scott was one of the few candidates that was on the UAMCC's short list of candidates for this appointment. Scott comes to the UAMCC today as a "complete package" and his appointment, along with the timing of it, fits perfectly with helping the UAMACC achieve it's short and long term goals.

Scott's acceptance of becoming a member of the UAMCC Transition Team is one of many indicators today that the UAMCC is and will remain steadfast in its message that the establishment of a contractor driven organization remains in the forefront.

We at the UAMCC consider Scott's appointment a significant step for the UAMCC as Scott is a veteran in the power washing industry and is known nationwide. We are looking forward to be able to utilize Scott's talent and experience as the UAMCC continues to plot it's course in the pressure washing industry.

Scott, I would like to personally thank you for taking the needed time to consider this appointment. By doing so shows the UAMCC that we picked the right person. Your appointment strengthens what I believe today is inevitable ~ that the UAMCC is destined to be the pressure washing organization for the industry!!

As the UAMCC continues to make positive moves within the walls of the industry we are also reminded that this could not have been possible without the latitude given by you .....the contractor. For this we want to again THANK YOU for allowing the UAMCC the ability to move around with this! Without your support, blessings, contribution, feedback, suggestions and disagreements :rolleyes: this whole idea about reshaping the UAMCC would be just that....an idea. By Scott accepting this appointment reaffirms we have moved well beyond the idea stage with the UAMCC.

Please join me in welcoming Scott Stone as a UAMCC Transition Team member!

Roger Gothorp

Good move on the UAMCC's part. Scott has the respect of ALOT of folks in the industry and will bring great things to the table.

Thanks Scott!

Celeste

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Scott is an Excellent choice!!! He brings instant credibility to the UAMCC Concept. Scott has always gave out excellent advise thru information highway's such as bulletin boards all the way over to Magazine articles. He is a Huge plus for any org. that would have him. Thanks Scott...........

Scott Millen

Thanks for coming aboard, Scott, I look forward to working with you.

I get more excited about this organization every time we take a step forward, and you coming to the Transition Team is a huge step in the right direction.

Thanks again!

Jeff LeCours

Scott Stone if you could make it to the Myrtle Beach RT, I would really like to meet you as would everyone else . Short notice, but we would love to have you here.

Congrats for stepping out and being part of something that is in the interest of us all

JL

Scott Stone

Myrtle Beach aint happening. I would love to go, but have commitments that do not allow me to be gone on sunday, and it just did not make sense to go for a night and come home midway through saturday.

Thanks for the kind wishes.,