• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Environmental Compliance Issues

Larry Hinckley

The major issue on Robert Hinderliters' agenda is to convince the Environmental Regulators that if they will make the regulations reasonable, rational and logical that enforcement will be simpler. The problem thus far has been the lack of knowledge on the part of the regulators. Since their jobs depend on the outcome of their efforts they tend to err on the side of caution, they over complicate things. Through equipment demonstrations, videos and still pictures Robert was able to convince the local regulators that environmentally friendly power washing and the management of waste water could be accomplished in a cost conscious manner thereby reducing the cost of compliance to local contractors drastically. This wasn’t popular with the equipment manufacturers, waste haulers, car washes etc. but it made a tremendous difference in the cost of compliance to the local contractors. As a direct result you will see very few full blown recycle units being used in the DFW Metroplex because the regulators were convinced that acceptable results could be achieved using less complicated and less expensive methods. Compliance could be accomplished for an investment under $300.00 as opposed to spending thousands of dollars on more complicated equipment.

I know that there are many of you all over the nation that are aware of these less expensive methods, and that you use these methods frequently. If you would like to help Robert in his effort to spread this reasonable, rational and logical enforcement nationwide you could do so by emailing pictures, posting pictures on the appropriate forum of your BBS in some way make them available to Robert so that on his travels through the U.S. to work with and educate environmental regulators he will be able to show them that this will work as well for them as it has in the DFW area. Also the regulators requested that Robert post pictures of low end methods of waste water management. These would be methods in the $200.00 to $300.00 range.

Please Help Us!

Daniel H

Good post Larry, I think you hit the nail on the head when you said " this isnt pouplar with the equipment manufacturers, waste hauler etc... I think they have a louder voice with the law makers.. I have all ways thought somebody is padding someones pocket somewhere... most laws and regs are just plain stupid.. I have spoken with the EPA office here in Tennessee and one man even told me if I wash a house the water should be recovered.. that is going a little crazy!

Larry Hinckley

We must defend our rights or we will lose them. This is one of the main reasons why organizations such as this was formed. If we share information and work together we will be stronger. Many special interest groups have self serving goals. As the old saying goes"There is strength in numbers."

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We must defend our rights or we will lose them. This is one of the main reasons why organizations such as this was formed. If we share information and work together we will be stronger. Many special interest groups have self serving goals. As the old saying goes"There is strength in numbers."
Thats what I always thought and Larry has so many years of experience in this field so I would say its fair to say....that he is right.

M

Martinrog

And what are the advantages of engaging skilled site optimization
companies? Professional Web Optimization firms have groups of mavens dedicated on boosting your website's content for browsing engines. This includes exploringkey phrases, tweaking on-the-spot details, and handling off-domain
enhancements. Moreover, these firms watch modifications in associated with Google
parameters and revise the information on your webpage
as necessary. This saves both you time and your staff of the redundant aggravation.

https://gotwebsite1.com/tempe-seo/

<a href="https://gotwebsite1.com/chandler-seo/">Adapted B2B Search Optimization Methods Every SaaS Business Should Adopt</a> 2531_03