• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rigs at Myrtle Beach Round Table

Jeff LeCours

Who's bringing their RIG. Anyone who wants to bring your triler rigs to the Myrtle Beach Round Table please do. I will have mine there and I know a few other contractors have said they are bringing their rigs. I know I always like checking out rigs.

We will have a giveaway or contest if we get enough interest and enough rigs

I will have my employees watching out over all the rigs 24 hours a day

Who's going to bring their rig? I'm looking forward to seeing everyones rig

Thanks
Jeff

Scott Millen

I was thinking of bringing mine, but I called the TSA, and they say, No way, Jose!:mad:

I guess I'm just bringing my carry-on bag.;)

I would like to see some other guys' rigs up close and personal. Fun to see how others have solved th same problems we all have had, or new approaches, tips and tricks, whatever.

Anybody?

Jeff LeCours

Yup mine will be there, Mike Cookes, Dave Vicars, Jeff Palmetto Roof Cleaning, I think Dustin Cooke is bringing his and at least Couple local guys and I know Celeste a while back mentioned bringing her wood beast rig. I am sure we should have several to check out

I'm hoping a lot of South & North Carolina guys will bring theirs. Russ Spence will have one of his. John T is thinking about it he said

BRING MORE RIGS

I know we will set up some kind of contest with prize

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I wanted to Bring my Flatbed down but it looks like its going to be in use all next week. My wife and I are going to be in VA Wed-Fri next week for some Swabby Business and it is yet to be determined if we bring that machine to the RT mainly because of the 6 hr hike to the MB RT then the 14hr hike back.

Either way we are really looking forward to this RT. It looks like its going to be a major Homerun of a get together...Cya's there.

Rob Huffman

John,
You should definately bring the flatbed and tow the swabby. I cant say I could pay for all your gas on that trip though...haha. There would have to be a donation table setup for that one...

This is definately going to be a rockin house down there...Carlos mentioned having the top floor to himself but I think he hasnt realized yet that the roof will be blown off the place...no storm intended...