• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New members

Tom DeFrancesco

Yes Scott. I started as a mobile detailer but did not quite enjoy it. We now do a lot of full service fleet washing along with a lot of graffiti removal in our NYC office. Up in Orange County we mainly do house washing and wood restoration.

makdeco

Hey Guys,

Mark here from MAK Decorating in the Chicago area... Painting contractor that washes homes and decks. Looking to keep current on washing solutions and equipment.

Some fo you my have talk to me if your on other contractor and pr painting boards. Scott from "topcoat" recommended to come by and learn from the pros.

Thanks.

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Guys,

Mark here from MAK Decorating in the Chicago area... Painting contractor that washes homes and decks. Looking to keep current on washing solutions and equipment.

Some fo you my have talk to me if your on other contractor and pr painting boards. Scott from "topcoat" recommended to come by and learn from the pros.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard!

Need your first and last name and serial number. LOL...

If you could, can you go into the User CP (upper left hand corner) on the BBS and fill out your signature line. Anybody that Scott brings over here we need to interview...just kidding.

makdeco

Welcome aboard!

Need your first and last name and serial number. LOL...

If you could, can you go into the User CP (upper left hand corner) on the BBS and fill out your signature line. Anybody that Scott brings over here we need to interview...just kidding.

maybe I should of said I stumbled across the site instead :smile:

Mr. Ray

Hello to all
Deward Ray here from the North Eastern part of Maryland. Been to a few sites but this looks like the final resting place for all of our needs in the biz. I look forward to collecting and sharing ideas and data with all.

Mathew Johnson

Hello, My name is Tom DeFrancesco and I am an alcoholic.

Damn!!! Sorry wrong board.

I am the Vice President of J&T Mobile Wash, Inc. (wife Jennifer is the President)
We currently operate two locations. Queens, NY (NYC) and Washingtonville, NY (Orange County).
We are both proud new members of the UAMCC.

Tom, welcome to the board. Nice to meet you! We are located upstate. I hope we can meet face to face some day.

Mathew Johnson

Hello to all
Deward Ray here from the North Eastern part of Maryland. Been to a few sites but this looks like the final resting place for all of our needs in the biz. I look forward to collecting and sharing ideas and data with all.

Welcome to the UAMCC's gateway to success! You will learn volumes here!

NICOLE L.

nicole/chris here from h2glo powerwashing. still trying to figure out how to use this site but i can say the new business is off to a good start.Im hoping that the advertisments help i.e web site,value pak,diner placemats,and t.v. not a bad start for a beginner.thank you for all the good advise I received at the albony round table. oh and matt j. im still looking in the mail i guess you got me.

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Carlos,
I am sending you PM's. Are you getting them?? It shows on my end that I have not sent any messages.

Hey Tom - Yep...if you are referring about the "h" that was left off of your Certificate from the word "WAS "H"....my bad. I will send it to the printers again for a "re do".

Ohhh...I replied back to you PM did you get it?

Also, Matt...you packet unfortunately got lost...It was mailed about a week ago. Check your PM...I will Fed Ex Overnight a packet on Moday.

Other than that everyone should have theirs except for the new sign ups..

OKAY...back to the NEW Members thread..