• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New members

Jeff LeCours

Hey I see we keep adding new members to this board (cool), please introduce your self & company and dont be shy. Jump in on threads, start a thread and ask some questions if you have them.

WELCOME ALL !!!!

Life is GOOD
Jeff

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I'm the guy that doesnt understand Rules:headshakesmile-fast:pimatyourservice:Yes sir

Ron Musgraves Pheonix Arizona www.cantpostthat.com

On a serious note just PM the new guys or talk in chat box first. Thats what I do, it works.

DesertZoe

Hello, I am Chris, the wife of a painter and the "marketing director", "CFO" and "head brushwasher" of our small company! I recognize a few names here from another place, especially Ken Fenner, I have read many of your excellent posts. Topcoat, another one I respect, sent me here! I see I have a lot of reading to do! This looks like a great place!:clap:

Ken Fenner

Hi Zoe and welcome. Thank you for the kind words.

Feel free to jump in at will. We promise not to hold you knowing Topcoat Scott against you. :seeya:

David Vicars

Hey all. I'm David Vicars, President of A-PLUS Pressure Washing in Myrtle Beach, SC.
AKA, The Prince of Pressure. Low pressure that is. LOL

NICOLE L.

hey chris where at in southern utah. I'm from SLC now living in new jersey I really miss GODS country.I hope to make it back soon. new to the pressure washing I nd. laid off electrician had to start something new. my name is chris h2glo powerwashing owner is my wife nicole l. nice to have you aboard.:clap:

Guy Blackmon

Hey Folks, Guy Blackmon here, President, CEO, Grand Poo-Baa, Head Muckity Muck And All Around Nice Guy, of Pressure Kleen L.L.C. Just like to say Hello And Welcome to All New Members!!! And a big What-Up To All The Old Ones!:Smiley-2038:

Tom DeFrancesco

Hello, My name is Tom DeFrancesco and I am an alcoholic.

Damn!!! Sorry wrong board.

I am the Vice President of J&T Mobile Wash, Inc. (wife Jennifer is the President)
We currently operate two locations. Queens, NY (NYC) and Washingtonville, NY (Orange County).
We are both proud new members of the UAMCC.