• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Motion Computing

Terry Miller

This is our new system for estimating. (LE 1700Motion Computing).I still have plenty of bugs to work out. Hopefully I will be running it full within a month or two. The idea is to have an estimating system which has very little or no holds. I will be able to estimate any project, on site, cover it with a prospect client, make adjustments and print it out all at the same time. No returns,except to do the job. Being wireless is an awsome way to bring us into the new world of electronics. Paper work will dissipate and time will be saved. With a wifi or blutooth printer, it is possible to print any forms needed to seal the job, including a contract for signing,. Having the availability to complete an estimate which would take an hr., a second trip to mail or deliver an estimate and correcting, adding portions of a contract to the customers satisfaction all within minutes, without a second trip, priceless! Figuring measurements, adjusting products, and satisfying the customer is good business. We are in the information world. Being wireless is probably the best way today to acomplish your business goals and setting yourself apart from any other contractor. Thank You.

Attachments

• Misc Est Jobs, Equipment 00725.JPG
    Misc Est Jobs, Equipment 00725.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 43
  • Misc Est Jobs, Equipment 00225.JPG
    Misc Est Jobs, Equipment 00225.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 42

Carlos Gonzales

NICE....quick question Terry and you can PM if you want....price tag on something like this?

Would love to see a demo...maybe in the Spring in OH!!!!:rolleyes:

Terry Miller

Carlos,
5k, I will probably bring it to MB. However I will still be figuring the thing out. I will be happy to show a simple demo for anyone. Remember I was born a long time ago. My Grandaughters will be using something like it in school some day! LOL Thank You.

Terry Miller

Carlos,
Absolutly! I have approached the company which does our software, about something that would be used for pressure washing. They said they would be willing to work something for us. I also checked on us owning the software and the UAMCC being the distributor for it. This would be a huge benefit for our members. It may be available for non members, if we feel we want to provide it. It is down the road and will not be available for awhile. We will discuss this later. Thank you.

Terry Miller

Hello Bob,
The estimating program is extreamly efficent and saves us $. I am able to estimate a large project in at least 1/2 the time. The benefits of going computer are time savings and efficiency. I know Carlos could use it in his business. Do to the slow down, It will take me 6-9 months to pay it off. I believe it is a good investment for quantity work. Stay warm and nice to hear from you. Thank you.

Terry Miller

Carlos,
My understanding this program will be available to the general public. I will check on cost for UAMCC preferential use as possible.