• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Property manager to speak in Vegas,

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Property manager to speak in Vegas,
You will be able to watch this live in from the Flamingo hotel.
http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/live_events

020209_082400-3.jpg

I want some pre-posted question you guys might ask Mark. Mark has been a customer of mine for 7 years; Mark currently owns and operates his own company after working at a large Arizona company. He is primarily retail and currently is building his own business. Ask Mark a question here and it will be answered at the Las Vegas meeting.

May the questions begin…?

Jeff LeCours

Ron Mark gave some good info, along with being a nice guy too. For those who haven't seen him, he shares some good info

I've seen him a few times now

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
He just gave us some pricing guidelines for our area and let me know some key areas of concern as we bid a 6 figure shopping center maintenance account.

His advice was right on the money. If we don't get the account it will only be because Chris is less than two years in business and they've been with the old company for over 7 years.