• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Removing Black Fire Soot From Brick??

Barry M

I have to go look at a brick building that acquired some fire damage this morning. A pickup truck caught fire and the guy decided to park next to this brick building before fleeing the vehicle. It took about 9 minutes for FF to put out the flames. This just happened, as a matter of fact the FFers are still there cleaning up.

What product would work best for this stain? I have tried in the past to remove this crap from brick and was unsuccessful.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Jeff LeCours

Barry I just not sure on brick. I used to use Gutter Zap it worked on vinyl, concrete and baked metal. I have also used another Gutter product, just forget if it was bobs PT or not

Good luck

Rob Huffman

Barry,
Prosoco also sold a product I used in the past on a building restoration (from fire damage). If the first try doesnt work you may want to contact them. Good luck.