• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Texas Cleaning Contractors Network Luncheon

Scott Davis

Re: Texas Contractors United Luncheon

Scott, Dont forget @ Steamaways event Delcos giving a hotwater Skid Away. Nov 2009

Also if you guys have a lunch I have free hats for everyone. I might attend a Texas Lunch.

Thanks Ron! I decided it is going to be on Saturday May 9th. Time still unknown. It would be cool if you made it out. But remember, this is not going to be a big structured thing, just an informal afternoon (which could last 3-6+ hours) of talking shop, advertising, equipment etc...

Scott Davis

Man I would love to try and make it down for this, not a Texas man but was for a short time. That would be pretty cool, talking PWing and eating Kolaches and Coney Island, what a weekend.:biggrin:

Come on Curtis! There is even a James coney Island near the place im trying to book!! And Im sure theres a Kolache factory, shipleys or morning kolaches somewhere near there! P

Eric Flynn

Well I'm gonna see what I can work out. I should be ready to show the new rig off by then. I will keep in touch.

Eric

Scott Davis

Well I'm gonna see what I can work out. I should be ready to show the new rig off by then. I will keep in touch.

Eric

That would be great if you guys could make it. Even if not, I get home on a Tuesday, and Wednesday we'll be going to out Big Texas (which I know you guys like, Cause Jenny said she saw our truck there one night) then that weekend we're having a big crawfish boil for Celeste's birthday. I told Jen you guys were definately invited. :yes:

Scott Davis

Speaking of crawfish, Curtis, I will make sure to get some big fat ones for you!! I know how you love them Crawfish!! :puke:

LSPW01

That would be great if you guys could make it. Even if not, I get home on a Tuesday, and Wednesday we'll be going to out Big Texas (which I know you guys like, Cause Jenny said she saw our truck there one night) then that weekend we're having a big crawfish boil for Celeste's birthday. I told Jen you guys were definately invited. :yes:

I have been to Big Texas a few times. Big place. Reminds me of Cowboys here in Arlington.

CWheeler

Scott sounds like a god meeting, unfortunately i will be in San Diego that weekend. If for some reason yall change it let me know and i will attend, if not i will look forward to a future meeting.

Eric Flynn

Its the only place we go dancing. Wednesdays are ladies night, $1.25 drinks. :pukey::yes:

There are several places to hang out but us Texans have to go dancin' at least every once in a while or we will spontaneously combust....Thats where Big Texas comes in!

And Wednesday nights are the BOMB!! Or should I say..."Vegas Bomb"!!! LOL.... :eek: :pukey: Whoo Hoo!

~Jen

Eric Flynn

Oh yes...we will be there!

Lemme at them 'bugs! :got-hooligan:

~Jen

LSPW01

Maybe this event should start on Wednesday:yes:I could use a little dancin time. Maybe the wife could even come too.

Scott Davis

Maybe this event should start on Wednesday:yes:I could use a little dancin time. Maybe the wife could even come too.

Well actually I have been thinking of doing something that saturday night anyways, and there is a Big Texas on the north side too, in Spring. Make it more worth it for the guys drivng a distance, like you. And saturdays are a blast too. Just not a cheap. We'll all figure something out.

Scott Davis

Ok, so Heres the list of confirmed attendees.

Danny Bates
GoldStone
Eric and Jenny Flinn (Maybe)
John (PressureWashE)
Gene
Mike T
Chris Chappell
Adrian
Carlos (Window washing Pro)
Joe Ortiz (Flojo)

Since I am having an issue finding a suitable place to do this, it has been suggested by a couple of people that we do it at my house, and I think its a good idea.

If you're not on the list but want to come, please let me know ASAP. I need to figure out what everything is going to cost food/drink wise, and Ill send out my paypal account info for contribution.