• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Texas Cleaning Contractors Network Luncheon

Scott Davis

Ok. I am pleased to announce I have decided to host this at my house!! :clap: If you are coming, please PM me and I will give you the address w/ all the details.

I am requesting $25 per person to cover food and drinks because we will be cooking out on the Grill. Please give me suggestions on what you would like food and drink wise. Steaks, ribs, brisket, etc...

Please send it through Paypal to ScottDavis_4@yahoo.com

I plan on this being an awesome cookout. A great place for all of us to hang out, play pool, talk business, and get to know each other.

Let me hear your thoughts!!!!! :coool:

Carlos Gonzales

Rock and Roll Scott....:clap:

Ok. I am pleased to announce I have decided to host this at my house!! :clap: If you are coming, please PM me and I will give you the address w/ all the details.

I am requesting $25 per person to cover food and drinks because we will be cooking out on the Grill. Please give me suggestions on what you would like food and drink wise. Steaks, ribs, brisket, etc...

I plan on this being an awesome cookout. A great place for all of us to hang out, play pool, talk business, and get to know each other.

Carlos Gonzales

You gonna make it bro?

I think so Scott....I will be coming there as New Look....no membership packets...no UAMCC Kool Aid....just me...'Los :biggrin:

I need to check my calendar on this but it is 'penciled' in.

I will definately let you know after the GA RT this weekend!!

Hurry home bro...

Scott Davis

Awesome!! Id love to have "Just Los" there! lol. Like I said, I want this to be very relaxed, no hard selling Carlos! Let me know when you know for sure, and Ill send you the address and everything.

p.s. about the "hurry home" we are almost 100% certain I will be coming home for good after my vacation. I'll come all the way back to my base, pack up and make the 6 day trip back home. Killer frequent flyer miles. lol.

Last edited:

Damaris Sutton

Too far for me right now, but would you like a BBQ sauce from Eastern North Varolina, Western North Carolina, Tenn, Kentuk or good old Florida cracker flavor? It is one of my passions.

Scott Davis

I need to know who all is definately coming. Please PM me and let me know.

Seems like more and more say they are coming. I may have to change where I hold it, so I need to know soon!!

Eric Flynn

Well, we just got the news that Eric will not be on days that week and WILL have to work that Saturday. :saai:
I have to work too BUT....

If everyone is still hanging out that night then we would love to catch up with you guys then!

~Jen

Scott Davis

It turned out great! We had about 11 people show up, and lasted all afternoon (about 5-6 hours). Good times, good information spread, and GREAT company!

We also met up with John S (AquaClean), Eric and Jenny, Bob and Chris for some Crawfish on Friday night.

Thanks to everyone who came out, and a special thanks to Bob of PressureTek for his generosity.

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

Im still not sure what they were all looking at...

Scott Davis

I am planning on doing one of these once a month, so if anyone wanted to come and didnt get to, no worries.

If anyone just wants to meet up for a one on one lunch, give me a call. I love meeting up and talking shop.

I'll just have to keep the ladies screaming at her kids to a minimum next time! lol.

A

ALICIA21

Ok, I am planning a lunch meet and greet for all Texas contractors who wish to attend. I am planning on it being either May 9 or 10th depending on feedback I get from everyone on which day is better. I would like to accomodate as many as possible, so I need to know what you prefer.

It is going to be on the NW side of Houston, probably off of 290 which is a central spot for everyone, especially those coming from far away. I also need to know who plans on coming so I know what kind of room to book.

This is going to be very informal, not much structure, but I am going to try and get a local supplier to come out, and possibly a PM or realtor friend to come out also.

I want everyone to plan on at leaste 2-3 hours, but I want to book the room for half a day so we leave time for more people to come and go, and make it more worth it for those driving a long distance.

This will be the start of Texas contractors coming together, and bettering our markets through contractor to contractor networking. My goal is for nobody to have to turn down a lead, or tell a customer they can not do a job. Instead, form a strong network of folks who we can refer customers to, who can perform any task, and perform it better than anyone else.

Let me know if you want to come and which day is best. May 9 or 10th :clap:

great tips. I enjoyed reading this