• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Texas Cleaning Contractors Network Luncheon

Chris Chappell

What is happening?

I might be able to make it one of those days, maybe. My sister is flying in from Boston and we are still dealing with my mother's estate.

If it was a week later, I could be there the whole 3 days.

Is this just a get-together or speakers coming?

Gene Fivel

hmmmmmm Chris..Im waiting to hear more too ........Bout time something happened here !
What is happening?

I might be able to make it one of those days, maybe. My sister is flying in from Boston and we are still dealing with my mother's estate.

If it was a week later, I could be there the whole 3 days.

Is this just a get-together or speakers coming?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Guys I am discussing w Ron about possible changing dates and moving it couple weeks back. I did not realize J Racenstein had an event that same weekend and I really don;t want to interfere with there event. No matter what we will be having a RT here in Houston in the next few weeks.

Guys I am discussing w Ron about possible changing dates and moving it couple weeks back. I did not realize J Racenstein had an event that same weekend and I really don;t want to interfere with there event. No matter what we will be having a RT here in Houston in the next few weeks.

Do you have any info on J. Racenstein's event?