• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Calling Lance of Clay County.

Damaris Sutton

Hi Lance. Jimmy here. I used to live in Jacksonville, Fl for all my life until last year. Thats about 37 years and it was too bad I had to leave. There were some good things there and they out weighed the bad. Anyhow. One time I tried to get in touch with you, but I could not get you.

I am good friends with Bonnie Modlin-Harris. Her Dad owns Carpet n drapes. Last year they were renovating all of their stores. 7 I believe. Anyhow, I was needing someone to clean all their parking lots so I could restripe lines.

If you would like I could get intouch with her and get you in with all her referals. Let me know.

ccpressureclean

Hi Jimmy. Nice to see another Jacksonville Native. I'm actually an Orange Park native, but I guess that's all the same. I think that would be great if you would like to pass my name on to your friend for referrals. One area that I do stay away from is commercial concrete cleaning, but anything else I'm game. I'm in the process of changing my company name to "SoftWash Solutions" so that would be the name to pass along. Sorry I missed your call. Did you leave a message?
Jacksonville is a great area to live and raise a family, and don't forget about them Jags.

Damaris Sutton

Hi Jimmy. Nice to see another Jacksonville Native. I'm actually an Orange Park native, but I guess that's all the same. I think that would be great if you would like to pass my name on to your friend for referrals. One area that I do stay away from is commercial concrete cleaning, but anything else I'm game. I'm in the process of changing my company name to "SoftWash Solutions" so that would be the name to pass along. Sorry I missed your call. Did you leave a message?
Jacksonville is a great area to live and raise a family, and don't forget about them Jags.

Yeah, up here I have to follow the Eagles a bit also. Atleast they have Brian Dawkins(I actually played against him when he was a sophmore and I a senior) Lito Shephard.

Why in the world did the Jags drop Fred? I hope it was for one season wonder jones-drew? I mean when a team like the Patriots picks up your guy there must still be something left in him.

I will catch up with her monday and pass on your service. I used to only do re-paints amd I got alot of interiors as well as exteriors even though it was only a carpet company refering.

Tell these people on here about Sonnys barbq and Krystal burgers. I have explained to Ken Fenner, but it may take two working on these guys.

ccpressureclean

Yes, Sonny's is a staple for people in these parts. Although, I haven't been real happy with the quality consistency of the BBQ lately. As for Krystals, I won't claim that one. The only time Krystal's ever sounded good to me was at about 2:30am after leaving the bars on the weekends. Those Chili cheese fries will start calling your name. LOL!

I think the only thing I miss about Jax is...................hmmmmmmmmmmm.I guess I don't miss much.Rush hour here is being stuck behind a 6 row cotton picker on a 2 lane road.
The transition from city living to country living took about 1 1/2 yrs and that was 17yrs ago.I was home 4yrs ago this April for my moms funeral and haven't been back.I talk to my family every couple of weks so I guess Alltel keeps me as close as I want to be.

ccpressureclean

I think the only thing I miss about Jax is...................hmmmmmmmmmmm.I guess I don't miss much.Rush hour here is being stuck behind a 6 row cotton picker on a 2 lane road.
The transition from city living to country living took about 1 1/2 yrs and that was 17yrs ago.I was home 4yrs ago this April for my moms funeral and haven't been back.I talk to my family every couple of weks so I guess Alltel keeps me as close as I want to be.

Hey Scott, what took you out to those parts anyway? Was there a particular reason, or just a change of scenery?

Damaris Sutton

I am 37 and remember going every Sunday during Spring and Summer to my Grandparents home on Kingsley Lake. It was beautiful back then and busy. Anyhow, I remember my Grandma from time to time would run out of a staple and on Sunday there was nothing open except the Jiffy store and not too late at that. They were real big beer drinkers. Now I know why Grandpa made his own. Also, maybe the fact was it had twice the alcohol content of any on market beer there was. Although he loved his Busch beer lol.

ccpressureclean

I am 37 and remember going every Sunday during Spring and Summer to my Grandparents home on Kingsley Lake. It was beautiful back then and busy. Anyhow, I remember my Grandma from time to time would run out of a staple and on Sunday there was nothing open except the Jiffy store and not too late at that. They were real big beer drinkers. Now I know why Grandpa made his own. Also, maybe the fact was it had twice the alcohol content of any on market beer there was. Although he loved his Busch beer lol.

Kingley Lake brings back some memories. I haven't been there, or to Stricklands in forever. I wonder if they are even still open?

Damaris Sutton

Kingley Lake brings back some memories. I haven't been there, or to Stricklands in forever. I wonder if they are even still open?

My Grandparents moved on the lake back in the late 60's like in 67 or 68. Lived there until my Grandpa died. My Grandma did not want to stay there with his memory so she sold the place. Boats, Jet skis and all for...get this...$32K I was only 10 so what could I do? :cursin:Man that burns me up. I still have my feet print in concrete on the side dock that leads to the front porch. I remember eating BBQ at the cookouts, swimming, ridding the boats, shooting off fireworks and watching them at camp blanding. I remember when I heard the Marshall Tucker band bring that new song Heard it in a love song to the air waves. Great years...

All the boys in my Dads family worked at either Kingsley Beach or Camp Blanding back when fro owned it. I think one of them closed.