• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NCE Announcement

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Re: Watch las vegas live starting soon!!!!!

Watch Live Scott Millen From the UAMCC, Scott will deliver a message in WI meeting reguarding the UAMCC business.

That day will be a host of other speakers.

Tune in a watch the event live.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

I like the Idea they are in One thread, I started a watch events live thread and its gone.

I just wanted to keep one thread here for all live events.

Would in be ok to tittle one " Watch Events Live Here!!!!"

This was we dont have to have four or five threads.

Terry Miller

Carlos, could all events and extra photos, videos be put under one catagory? This will save time for those who don't want to participate or participate go to the proper thread? Many titles are not what they seem and confuse folks who check in from time to time. It would be nice to have all RT seperated by those sponsored by the UAMCC and others. Why confuse our members? Thank you.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director

Carlos, could all events and extra photos, videos be put under one catagory? This will save time for those who don't want to participate or participate go to the proper thread? Many titles are not what they seem and confuse folks who check in from time to time. It would be nice to have all RT seperated by those sponsored by the UAMCC and others. Why confuse our members? Thank you.

Hey Tony I saved you the trouble and delted the pics you put up as they serve no purpose at all. I trust things are well with you!

Hey Terry I will give your request some serious consideration.

Ron...you were suppose to start a NCE thread months ago for everything to go under that. If you start a NCE thread now...everything related to NCE will get moved to it. Its your call.

However, posting a Milwaukee attedee on this thread ......nahh...it aint gonna fly. I appreciate it if you move to where it belongs...thanks!!

The above (in red) was put in my post by Carlos. I placed pictures of commentary that, I guess, not allowed as the commentary made fun of Terry's constant lurking around waiting for Ron to post, then complaining about it. Ok, the pictures are gone.

In the future, Carlos, it might be better just to delete the pictures without making comments under my sign-on name. It could be "confusing" for your members. If they are so stupid (as Terry has indicated) they don't know how to avoid a thread with anything about Las Vegas or Roundtable, or Ron, or Mr RT, or Tony, how can they be smart enough to figure out that the above was you posting under my sign-on?

I can't for the life of me figure out how Terry clicked on this thread. He's been vocal in the past about not wanting to hear anything about Ron or any roundtable's he's involved in. He must be one of those "confused" members who can't seem to navigate to threads he is interested in. Maybe Terry should have a more active role in the UAMCC. He certainly knows how to keep a multimillion dollar contractor who's been in the business since the early 80's in check. Maybe "official thread monitor" or "Ron Alert Czar" What would we do without him?

Carlos, you should give it some "serious" consideration.

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

I think NCE should have its own thread tittled watching events live for sure. I did this and it was locked down, and now I can't find it.

Its no bother for me to use this old Vegas thread for promoting the Live cast.

This is not photos, we have a place for photo's.

Let's not make and ordeal about this we are just trying to help the org obtain new members. NCE has brought alot of members to the UAMCC in the pasy meeting. Likely E-spec will also bring a few in at this meeting.

We should just be directed if its ok to use this thread for future live feeds or not.

Carlos Gonzales

We posted at the same time...too funny.

Okay lets make this the official NCE thread...does that work?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Carlos, keep up the great work. Lets all make this convention work.

I was wondering if Scotts bringing the post card mailer or Brochure? Paul I'm sure would love to include it in the handout info.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron...this is where NCE Announcements go from here on out. I will merge the other threads into this.

That will just look silly, and NCE thread for all annoucements? No thanks...

That how all dist and members work, all annoucements in one thread?

LOL again No thanks....

I'll just keep being positive in other places unless it a UAMCC Member that NCE is doing a fuction with.

Thanks for trying

Carlos Gonzales

That will just look silly, and NCE thread for all annoucements? No thanks...

That how all dist and members work, all annoucements in one thread?

LOL again No thanks....

I'll just keep being positive in other places unless it a UAMCC Member that NCE is doing a fuction with.

Thanks for trying

Well....maybe I missed something. I thought this is what you wanted.

If not, lets just post NCE stuff like the other Supplier Members do.

Keep post related to only the thread it belongs too....it's simple!

Carlos Gonzales

Ron...thanks for the quick call and the clarification. Go ahead and start a thread for Watch NCE Live. Anything relating to a live feed or info about a live feed will get parked there.

Please do not comingle annoucement of RT's and stuff with this thread.