• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Whatcha Wanna Know?

Scott Millen

When you get a moment to check out the Pressure Washing News (http://.pressurewashingnews.com/) , we’d like a little help from you in BBSland.

We are going to run a series of feature articles on companies and personalities in the industry. We would like to know who you are curious about.

This isn’t a popularity contest; it is about people we may have heard of, or heard from, or the businesses in and around our industry, and what we want to know about them.

You suggest the subjects, and we will do the interviews and write the articles to shed light on who is out there in the industry with us. Suggest people, companies, and any questions you would like answered specifically. We can’t guarantee what the subject will be willing to share, but we will do the research and ask the questions needed to get the best picture of who, what, when, where, why, and how about your colleagues in this industry, and what they think are the important issues facing it.

You can email your suggestions to members of the writing team, you can post in this thread, you can call us, and you can PM us. Remain anonymous or not, you can send smoke signals in code or raise us on the CB, we want your know who you are interested in reading about.

It is your online source for Pressure Washing News, be part of guiding it. Help us find out what you want and need to know.

http://pressurewashingnews.com/

Thanks everybody!

Henry Bockman

Hey Scott, this is just my opinion but, I think the first article that should be done should be on Carlos. He's done a lot for the industry by being the moving force in this org. I think readers would like to know more about him.