• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How You Doing??

Ken Fenner

Its a bit of a TBA at this stage, Gar. Since things like that are dependant upon how many members to expect, it hasn't been posible for us to yet lock down the date. The transition team will make an announcement when it comes together. It most likely will be in October.

Gary Schell

Its a bit of a TBA at this stage, Gar. Since things like that are dependant upon how many members to expect, it hasn't been posible for us to yet lock down the date. The transition team will make an announcement when it comes together. It most likely will be in October.

Good to know. I'll keep my peepers peeled. October is a good time to go to Florida.

Jbruno

I'm not sure the "official" announcement for Orlando has been made... Carlos mentioned it. Gary, you should have come up. I had a 30th birthday once, it wasn't sucjh a big deal and noone really likes their brother-in-law!!

Actually we are planning to come to Hershey this year. We didn't go to Myrtle because I didn't know what was going on with my promotion at work (hasn't happened yet because of the budget!). Probably sometime in July. The days of going on vacation in the off season are gone with a 1st grader... except Orlando!

Tom DeFrancesco

I'm not sure the "official" announcement for Orlando has been made... Carlos mentioned it. Gary, you should have come up. I had a 30th birthday once, it wasn't sucjh a big deal and noone really likes their brother-in-law!!

Actually we are planning to come to Hershey this year. We didn't go to Myrtle because I didn't know what was going on with my promotion at work (hasn't happened yet because of the budget!). Probably sometime in July. The days of going on vacation in the off season are gone with a 1st grader... except Orlando!

Yeah, will see about you going to Orlando. You were barely allowed to go to Albany. And that was within the same state. lmao.