• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How You Doing??

Jbruno

Wish we could have hung yesterday... Maybe the Orlando event will be on my schedule (if I make some money this year and the wife says yes!!)

Rob Huffman

Bruno,
It was a great time this weekend. Sorry we didnt get to talk more. Good luck this year. Just tell the wife Orlando is a great vacation spot...haha.

Jeff LeCours

HEY JIM, good finally meeting you. Hang around and post. Anyone don't know Jim, he's been around a long time. Back from the Steve Rowlett BB The Cleaner Network

Ya go to Orlando. Bring some of those Bruno Burritto's with you

Jeff

Jbruno

It's official... the sale of my business didn't go through... So I'll be seeing everyone in Orlando. My Wife and Kids will have a few days to do some Disney while I "study."

Jbruno

It was good to finally meet you Jim. All 60 seconds. Sorry we didn't get to sit down and chat more.

Defenitley wish I could have been there on Sat. Only Blessing was I didn't get mixed up with Lecours and Phelps at he Bar!!

We'll all be able to chat on this new board, and hopefully sometime this summer at a RT in PA,NJ,CONN,NY or somewhere close?? who's hosting?

Gary Schell

Mr. Bruno....long time no see.

Hope you and the family are doing well, three kids now right?

A lot of business deals not coming to fruition.

Visiting Hershey again anytime soon?

Don M.

Theres been some talk going on about this Orlando thing, did I miss the post on it or something?

This is really the only event I want to go to this year. Plus I want Emma to meet Dora at the Nick Hotel. :yes:

Gary Schell

Would be cool to go to another RT again, they've become quite the scene as of late. BUT Saturday I was at my brother in laws 30th birthday bash....and another chapter in life began today...