• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Start time MB RT

Jeff LeCours

Just letting everyone who's attending the Myrtle Beach Round Table know that SATURDAY we will start signing people in at 8:15 am and the event will START at 9:00 AM. There will be a full lunch buffet at approx 12

SUNDAY will be a later start, 10:00am. full breakfast buffet and the round table will start at 10:00am, during and after breakfast we will be doing some speaking and then outside demostrations & applications

Looking forward to meeting everyone, see you soon.

Jeff

Carlos Gonzales

Sounds like a winner Jeff. I probably won't make much of the Sunday activities as my flight jets out around noon.

Quick question....how late Sat. do you think this will run?

Jeff LeCours

Here's some updated times for everyone-

Friday -Speakers scheduling ??? 5:30 at hotel lounge/lobby Holiday Inn

FRIDAY - 6:30pm at the Holiday Inn Hardrock Hotel LOUNGE. I will be there and any and all others who want to stop in and say hi, have a drink whatever

Saturday Sept 20 - Round Starts check in 8:15am and Start time 9AM Free lunch buffet at 12 noon

Saturday Night Sept 20 - BOAT HOUSE Lounge/Rest Networking Party and drinks, STARTS AT around 8AM...This should be a great place for ALL to show up. Feel free to bring wives, guest who ever you would like.

Sunday Round table starts 10 am with a free Breakfast buffet, then speakers and live demos

HOTEL ROOMS I have a lot of people signed up for RT, but not as many rooms, if you still need to book a rooms make sure you ask for the DISCOUNTED JL Pressure Washing rate JLP. Rooms should be $75 plus tax etc

Jeff LeCours

Sounds like a winner Jeff. I probably won't make much of the Sunday activities as my flight jets out around noon.

Quick question....how late Sat. do you think this will run?

Sunday you'll have time for breakfast

How late Sat?? should be before or right around 4pm and definitly NO later than 5pm. Dont forget Sat night, like to get everyone over the BOATHOUSE bar/rest sarting after 8 pm, this is the time I like, all contractors hanging out BSing

Carlos Gonzales

Sunday you'll have time for breakfast

How late Sat?? should be before or right around 4pm and definitly NO later than 5pm. Dont forget Sat night, like to get everyone over the BOATHOUSE bar/rest sarting after 8 pm, this is the time I like, all contractors hanging out BSing

Jeff...sounds good!!:D