• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

21 UAMCC Members in NY!!!!!

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC is pleased and proud to announce that during the NE Seminar we had the priveldge of signing up 21 NEW UAMCC MEMBERS at the Northeast Seminar held this past weekend.

Our goal at the NE Seminar was to "possibly" sign up 10 new members. Everyone at the NE Seminar was awed by the fact that at the conclusion of us describing what the UAMCC is all about....our goals....our purpose....and our reason for having the UAMCC today, there was a huge surge of support by the attendees in which they showed their support by becoming UAMCC Members.

It goes beyond words to describe the feeling that we felt when we saw the contractor and supplier community showing the UAMCC that they believe in the vision and purpose of the new national association ~ The UAMCC.

21 UAMCC Members ~ 18 UAMCC Contractor Members and 3 UAMCC Supplier Members can now join the rank with all the Charter Members and current Supplier Members.

On behalf of a grateful industry and a honored assocation....WE THANK each and everyone of you. We are excited and determined to keep the vision and purpose of the UAMCC in the forefront. This is truly a great day in the industry and we are proud to announce the following UAMCC Members as the latest addition to the UAMCC family.

All membership packets for ALL members will be mailed this week to each and everyone of you, this includes all UAMCC Charter Members and Supplier Members. This includes your certificates and a TON of information.

Welcome aboard to the UAMCC!!!!

UAMCC Supplier Members

Tom & Barbara Vogel
ACR Products Inc.

hacr.jpg

http://www.acrproductsinc.com/

ACR Products, Inc.
555 Uhler Road
Easton, Pa. 18040

Bob Williamson
Pressure Tek

http://www.pressuretek.com

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Pressure Tek Sales [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]12404 Triskett Rd[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Cleveland, Ohio 44111[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Local 216-634-0025[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Toll Free 1-866-700-0044[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Email: sales@pressuretek.com[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]SYNTEC LABORTORIES[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]
NewHomePage.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]http://www.syntecpro.com/[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]How To Reach Us: [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]By Mail:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Synthetic Labs, 24 Victory Lane[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Dracut, MA 01826[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]For information on our products or to check on an order,By Phone:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]6:00am - 5:00pm EST[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]1.800.255.4050 Nationwide[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]1.978.957.2919 Inside Massachusetts [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]By Fax:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]1.978-957-5122 By email:[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]info@syntecpro.com[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]UAMCC CONTRACTOR MEMBERS[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]James VanHandel[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Innovative Pressure Cleaning, LLC[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]James P. Bruno[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]All Hands Power Washing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Steven Andrews[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Downeast Mobile Power Wash[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Mark C.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Comes A Time Powerwashing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Nicol & Chris L.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]H2Glo Powerwashing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Brett Ehrhart/Salvatore Panebiancu[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Under Pressure[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Adam Pamje Ta, Jr[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]South Towns Exterior House Washing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Michael Pontillo[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]North Jersey Softwashing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Duane Bibeau[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Bayside Pressure Washing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Scott Burt[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Topcoat Finishes Inc.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Ralph Cook Jr.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Pioneer Cleaning Inc[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Mark Cummins[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Thunder Wash Pressure Washing Inc.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Thomas & Jennifer DeFrancesco[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]J & T Mobile Wash, Inc[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Amedeo Bove[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Interstate Power Washing LLC[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Robert Schmidt Jr.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]H2O Pressure Washing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Tara Savage Nimmo[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]A1 Power Washing Inc.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Joe Torres[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Entech Services LLC[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Paul Laramee[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Exquisitte Finishes[/FONT]

The United Association of Mobile Contract Cleanere are delighted and honored to have ALL of you as members of the UAMCC.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Welcome Aboard!!

Jeff LeCours

Welcome to all the new members. It was great talking to many of you in NY this weekend. Please there will be oppurtunities to get involved and we want all members to know this is your UAMCC.

WELCOME ALL

Mathew Johnson

Congrats to the UAMCC. It was an honor to have provided the venue where the UAMCC launched its "open for membership" to the world.

Carlos, Take a bow:clap::clap::clap:.

Carlos Gonzales

So is membership officially open?

Florin...we are hammering out some last minute details with the website but we are still on track for a April 1st launch.

I will be posting the Benefits of the UAMCC for everyone to see in another thread first thing in the morning!

pressure clean

I just want to say that my wife and i had the time of our life in ny and it was a pleasure to meet everyone.On that note carlos i can not wait to be a member of the uamcc i did not realize how dedicated and all around nice guy you and ken fenner are.Don't give up on this no matter how tough it gets.Thanks to everyone i met in ny and look forward forward to meeting everyone again next year.

Carlos Gonzales

I just want to say that my wife and i had the time of our life in ny and it was a pleasure to meet everyone.On that note carlos i can not wait to be a member of the uamcc i did not realize how dedicated and all around nice guy you and ken fenner are.Don't give up on this no matter how tough it gets.Thanks to everyone i met in ny and look forward forward to meeting everyone again next year.

The pleasure was all mine. Exciting times are here in the industry. Certainly it has been a long road but we as an industry are taking control of our own destiny.

Rock on!

Gene Fivel

"The UAMCC is pleased and proud to announce that during the NE Seminar we had the priveldge of signing up 21 NEW UAMCC MEMBERS at the Northeast Seminar held this past weekend."

Thats just Great Carlos....

Terry Miller

Congratulations to our new members! You have become part of the Pressure washing future. The group who is run by contractors for contractors! Welcome.

Carlos Gonzales

"The UAMCC is pleased and proud to announce that during the NE Seminar we had the priveldge of signing up 21 NEW UAMCC MEMBERS at the Northeast Seminar held this past weekend."

Thats just Great Carlos....

Thanks Gene but ...lol.....

who would of thought that two contractors in New Orleans ~ You and Joe B. are one of the first two contractors that stepped up to the plate and rallied the industry to support us....

I nor the rest of the transition team ever forgot this. Thanks Gene for your assistance early on brother. I will see you this summer in NO....

Let the good times roll....:clap::clap:

Scott Millen

Thanks to all of you for joining. An organization is only as good as its members are, and I think this one is starting out right!

Carlos...what can be said? Oh Captain, my captain...:worshippy:

It is an honor to work among such giants, serving the industry I love.

Gene Fivel

Thanks Gene but ...lol.....

who would of thought that two contractors in New Orleans ~ You and Joe B. are one of the first two contractors that stepped up to the plate and rallied the industry to support us....

I nor the rest of the transition team ever forgot this. Thanks Gene for your assistance early on brother. I will see you this summer in NO....

Let the good times roll....:clap::clap:

I will be stepping away from the MADNESS for awhile type to all of you later If I decide to return........

Scott Davis

I would say congrats to Carlos and the Transition Team, but seeing as the launch happened over the wekend, this is now a CONTRACTORS organization!!

So congrats to all of the NEW, OLD AND FUTURE members!!!!!!!

Carlos, Ken, Scott M., David, Terry, Scott S., Mike, Rob, Jeff....Thank you guys for EVERYTHING you guys have done, and will do for each one of us individually. We always talk about helping the "industry". Well the industry is a bunch of individual contractors. So every step forward, every benefit, every scandal, affects every contractor who is in this industry. What you guys have done beyond bettering the industry, is improve the lives and businesses of hundreds or thousands of contractors.

It is evident that not only members of the BBS's are positively affected by this change, by how many non BBS members were in attendance at this weekends RT's. Both Las Vegas and Albany. Your reach is far.

So Thank you.