• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

To All New UAMCC Organization Members - Please sound OFF - IMPORTANT

Ken Fenner

Welcome to everyone that has joined the UAMCC. The organization does have a special section that cannot be accessed by the public or non-members. I have to go in and manually give you access to that area.

If everyone could sound off so that I can see your screen name (this is paid UAMCC members only) and grant your access.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Welcome to everyone that has joined the UAMCC. The organization does have a special section that cannot be accessed by the public or non-members. I have to go in and manually give you access to that area.

If everyone could sound off so that I can see your screen name (this is paid UAMCC members only) and grant your access.

Ken,
Im over here now!!!
Great round table Imust say I have learned alot.:clap:

Ken Fenner

Welcome to ALL of the new UAMCC members. Your support has been so important to us on the team. There have been plenty of days where we all looked at each other and questioned our sanity. But here we are. I'm waiting on some spit and polish for version one of the website from the designer. It has been a little bit of a juggling act this past week keeping all the balls in the air. Spring is here with a vengeance and I'm loving it!

The team has stepped up and held the fort here on the forum. (Thanks guys!) I'm doing some UAMCC maintenance tonight and I wanted first to get everyone upgraded. Everyone in this post has been added to the UAMCC Usergroup. We'll be adding some new categories back there for job leads and other topics exclusive to members.

Check your status line underneath your screen name. It should say UAMCC Member. I will also be making a post in the behind the scenes for one more soundoff (8:50 PM EST on Friday). If you are a UAMCC member and do not see that thread or have access to the private section, please shoot me over a private message so I can rectify that.