• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Comes a Time on board

Marc Cournoyer

Just checking in to my new home , I want to thank Matt and his family , Bob Schmitt and everyone else that helped to put on that wonderful seminar , it was nice to see some familiar faces and to finally put faces on internet characters haha. and to meet some new friends as well , I also want to thank Carlos and everyone else that's involved in the UAMCC I'm excited to be a member and be on board , Im confident that we will make a difference in our industry and am here to make that happen .:coool:

Tim Fields

Welcome to the board.
I met what seems like one hundred new people this weekend at Albany. I hope I'm right when I say your name is Mark? I apologize in advance if I guessed wrong on the name.
Give me a hint. Were you a big winner in the door prize department?

Marc Cournoyer

Yes that would be me , I met lots of great folks in three days , had a great time ,the door prizes were just icing on the cake ,I have the reel on the living room floor so she doesn't get cold hehe it's nice to talk to people that all have the same vision of being the best at what they do .The uamcc is going to be rock .:clap:

Rob Huffman

Mark,
Welcome aboard. Congrats on the winnings this weekend. Matt put on a flawless event. I am still in awe that over 100 contractors were there. And I couldnt agree more with what you said. Its not just shop talk but its so much more...Stay positive in 09 man...:clap: