• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tampa Bay Area Gets Toughest-Ever Water Rules

Rob Huffman

This ban is NOT for commercial operators. Read (I think) its the 4th paragraph. This can produce more work for the contractors if they market it right...

Carlos Gonzales

Chuck - thank you for the post and yes this is in the right place.

Kory...If you are reading this lets get on the horn with each other about the Tampa Water Restrictions. I have some ideas that are/were a part of the RFW initiative last year.

The UAMCC is able and ready to address this. Lets talk!!!

Kory Finley

Yeah there where about 12 of us at the meeting. We where lucky a manager southwest water management aka swiftmud did his due diligence and caught use off guard. He explained to the board that a Ban on PW for 4 months would cause 2200 jobs and $81 million in rev. He also said he thought these numbers where on the low end of the scale and that these where projections done by annalists. Myself and others also mentioned the fact that times are already tough and that most of us are self employed and have others that work for us that would be out of work. We also let them know that there are health and safety issues that will arise. And the nail in the coffin was the test done by a local that showed it took 468 gallons of water to clean a drive with an electric PW and only 78 with a 4 gpm and surface cleaner. 21 vs 8 on a car there where more numbers but I forgot them.

Jeff LeCours

Yeah there where about 12 of us at the meeting. We where lucky a manager southwest water management aka swiftmud did his due diligence and caught use off guard. He explained to the board that a Ban on PW for 4 months would cause 2200 jobs and $81 million in rev. He also said he thought these numbers where on the low end of the scale and that these where projections done by annalists. Myself and others also mentioned the fact that times are already tough and that most of us are self employed and have others that work for us that would be out of work. We also let them know that there are health and safety issues that will arise. And the nail in the coffin was the test done by a local that showed it took 468 gallons of water to clean a drive with an electric PW and only 78 with a 4 gpm and surface cleaner. 21 vs 8 on a car there where more numbers but I forgot them.

Thats amazing the electric vs a 4 gpm. Good work Kory and all. Happy for you all

Ken Fenner

Kory and all that were involved, great job. You guys got together and made an impact as a unit. That is what it is all about. That's why I joined this UAMCC endeavor. I want to be able to call in and ask for support and have hundreds of contractors and a nationwide organization standing right next to me.