Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power

Default Re: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power

I am working with a chemist who I am friends with. If I was not friends I could not afford his advice :>) I have given him several problems to work on and he is making good progress. It is all in mathematical and chemical names as of now, so I could not make heads or tails with trying to understand it. When I say chemical terms I do not mean like SH. I mean deep compositions.

I am of the thinking that there is nothing that can not be removed. He also is working on a chemical that can remove gum without hot water.

When I find out something I will be taking checks made payable to Colonial Power Washing And Painting. J/k
    Colonial Power Washing and Painting by Sutton specializes in professional Pressure Washing Services and Roof Cleaning in Reading PA
    Make us your go to Pressure Washing company on FACE BOOK today!

Contact us for a free estimate or consultation at:

484-334-1311

This has nothing to do with Artiliary fungus but instead it has to do with the Magic Eraser.

If you get a home with some silicone left over on the windows from new construction, then just bust out the little sponge and go to town. Makes silicone removal much easier.
    Last edited by cmturner; 04-18-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Johnson View Post
    Dan,

He pulled up in a Mercedes, if he is lowballing, the you should follow his lead. His steering column was intact.

Bwahahahaha!!! That is one of the funniest things I've ever read!! I always find these threads too late.
    efiF, .M noJ
    (four one seven) 496-7829

Quote Originally Posted by Jfife View Post
    Bwahahahaha!!! That is one of the funniest things I've ever read!! I always find these threads too late.

I know...you're not laughing at me, you're laughing with me...

Scott Burt
    Topcoat Finishes, Inc.

Huge Thread

• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information