• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Building wash

Florin Nutu

Here is one that we got in the works and scheduled for cleaning. Its 40,000sf building with lots of mold and mildew especially the top 4' where the roof run off is. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• BBB.jpg
    BBB.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 44
  • BBBB.jpg
    BBBB.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 39

Florin Nutu

the pics were small can't tell what surface is!!! It looks like split face block if so that can be a major PITA!!!

Geez, thanks for freaking me the F out man!!!!:got-hooligan::ban::redcard:

Thank for taking my call Mike.

Got two more buildings like this lined up if this one goes well.

Mike Cooke

Is it split faced or tilt wall?

Mike is right, split faced is a MAJOR PITA usually

Jeff from what he said on the phone it was smooth painted block with that being said looks to be a pretty easy job just big.

I like big easy jobs!!! ALSO LOVE MY DSer and PM's LOL LOL

Florin Nutu

Is it split faced or tilt wall?

Mike is right, split faced is a MAJOR PITA usually

Not split but there is stucco on the office portion of the building. Sorry such bad pics. Just took a few off phone when i first went there. Gonna get alot of before and afters the day of cleaning.

Florin Nutu

Just finished day 1 of this project. Went really well except for some minor hiccups.(Had two hoses blow on me and got stung by a bee) The top 4 feet which had the mold, mildew and algae caked on I was able to remove with a strong housewash mix sprayed via x-jet. There is still a slight shadow even after multiple applications. Gonna try a few more things but am thinking it is where the mold and algae was eating into the paint. I actually applied it from the roof after not being able to reach due to my exjet not functioning properly. Carrying 5ers up a ladder sure sucked. The rest was downstreamed. Had to spot x-jet some of the stucco areas. Have one more side of the building and some sidewalks around the area and it will be done.

Three guys+two machines+strong SH= GREAT MONEY

Scott Davis

Great job. Did you get after pics?

That is why I use a dedicated pump. You can get exact strengths and there's no limit. Plus I can get 30-40 ft verticle.

Florin Nutu

Great job. Did you get after pics?

That is why I use a dedicated pump. You can get exact strengths and there's no limit. Plus I can get 30-40 ft verticle.

I have a small SURFLO but it doesnt get much lift. Getting a better dedicated chem pump is next on my accessories wish list. Have the befores and going to do the afters at the same time of day tomorrow.