• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Bank roof cleaning

Scott Davis

Here is a Richmond TX Bank roof we cleaned yesterday. Richmond is just southwest of Houston, TX. We have driven by this bank 100 times and said "I'd love to clean that". But we never stopped in. Then the window washer for one of our clients who we have cleaned 2 of their houses, referred this PM to us.

It turned out really nice, but the pictures are low resolution.

IMG00103-20090402-1059.jpg

IMG00104-20090403-1701.jpg

cmturner

Good Job on the roof, you guys must stay rockin and rollin. You need to go back and sell them on cleaning up that concrete now. hehe

Scott Davis

Good Job on the roof, you guys must stay rockin and rollin. You need to go back and sell them on cleaning up that concrete now. hehe

The season is picking up nicely. We had a TON of calls a couple weeks ago, and books 12-15 roofs, then only a few for about a week and today it picked back up.

precisionpower

Scott, GREAT job cleaning that roof! We have alot of commercial bank roofs in Evansville that need to be cleaned, yet it seems that they think they have to replace it.

And as for your last statement: this industry seems to be feast or famine. We have been booked solid for the past month, then NOTHING for almost a week. We just landed a condo association today, so I'm very thankful for that. We got so booked ealier, we had to start our season about 3 weeks prior to our expected start date.

Nick Campanale

Here is a Richmond TX Bank roof we cleaned yesterday. Richmond is just southwest of Houston, TX. We have driven by this bank 100 times and said "I'd love to clean that". But we never stopped in. Then the window washer for one of our clients who we have cleaned 2 of their houses, referred this PM to us.

It turned out really nice, but the pictures are low resolution.

IMG00103-20090402-1059.jpg

IMG00104-20090403-1701.jpg

Capitol One has a great image, i know another guy who does alot of work for them. There not around FL or i would be after them also. Great job Scott!!