• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The NEW UAMCC website

Jeff LeCours

Hello Pressure Washing Industry!!!

Here is the first several pages of the NEW and IMPROVED UAMCC website, www.uamcc.org This is just a little taste of what’s to come in the days & weeks ahead on the UAMCC website. This site is a work in progress and much, much more is being added as we speak. We are proud to show you the site and we just wanted to share it with you, the pressure washing industry.
We are working hard to promote our great industry and bring customers to the contractors. Please, go check out the site, see how it navigates, look at some of the benefits and enjoy. Have a great day!

Regards,
Jeff LeCours
UAMCC Transition Team Member__________________

topcoat

Contributing Member
Looks great, Jeff. The TT has definitely put thought into the presentation of this organization, as well as the substance. Can't wait to see the site and the org grow!

Mike Cooke

nice website !!

I do have a question ok hear goes say I notice that if someone is looking for a contracter it doesn't bring up a list just ask for there info and someone will get back to them. How do we no that everyone in the area that is a member will be contacted and notified of that lead!!

Jeff LeCours

Mike its intergrated into the website. Every contractor in that state automatically will be notified by the system basiically the computer does it all and it will be up to the contractor to see if its in his area of the state. For someone like you that may travel for large projects, once you are a member you will be able to list in 3 states, so you may find large project in all three of those states if you choose to be listed in those states. The thought was if there's just a list of contractors and theres many contractors the customer looking may just pick from the top of the list and possibly no other contractors will get the calls

Also Gov RFP's will be listed in a private members section of the BB, so we can get those Gov listings out right away to all contractors

This is all a work in progress and will be fine tuning everything as we move forward

Mathew Johnson

nice website !!

I do have a question ok hear goes say I notice that if someone is looking for a contracter it doesn't bring up a list just ask for there info and someone will get back to them. How do we no that everyone in the area that is a member will be contacted and notified of that lead!!

Great question Mike! I like the idea of a list so if I need to find another UAMCC member to sub work to or get help on a job, I can see who is close.

I like this set up for customers. Carlos said at the seminar that the leads would automatically be sent to us. I like that system for the customers, if they get access to a list in alphabetical order, my company would be way down the list and the job would likely be filled by the time a customer got to me on the list.

Overall, job well done TT members! This site is a good foundation for the UAMCC's internet presence and it looks like it will be easy to add on to the site as the org grows.

Thanks for putting time and effort into building a solid organization!

Mike Cooke

Mike its intergrated into the website. Every contractor in that state automatically will be notified by the system basiically the computer does it all and it will be up to the contractor to see if its in his area of the state. For someone like you that may travel for large projects, once you are a member you will be able to list in 3 states, so you may find large project in all three of those states if you choose to be listed in those states. The thought was if there's just a list of contractors and theres many contractors the customer looking may just pick from the top of the list and possibly no other contractors will get the calls

Also Gov RFP's will be listed in a private members section of the BB, so we can get those Gov listings out right away to all contractors

This is all a work in progress and will be fine tuning everything as we move forward

Ok cool!! Thanks