• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What an incredible run it has been

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
You have done some great things for your industry Ken.

Your Kung Fu is still no match for my Flying Crane technique.:biggrin:

Ken Fenner

Happy Ken, Truly Thanks for your help here. Whats next?????

Thanks, Ron. For now, tidying up in-house and making money during the one time of year I generate most of my sales. If God's willing, I have a project that will involve the industry. Once the new management is in place with the UAMCC, I'll present the business plan to them.

Ken Fenner

You have done some great things for your industry Ken.

Your Kung Fu is still no match for my Flying Crane technique.:biggrin:

Thanks, Matt.

I have opened up my own dojo to get you away from that pathetic crane technique. Its called canine-kwon-do.. or"doggy style" for short.

Scott Davis

Thanks, Ron. For now, tidying up in-house and making money during the one time of year I generate most of my sales. If God's willing, I have a project that will involve the industry. Once the new management is in place with the UAMCC, I'll present the business plan to them.

Yes, Insha'Allah indeed.

Scott Davis

Hahaha.

I may be coming home soon. This corporate job is killing me. Almost quit today, but I bit my toungue. lol.

We have alot in the works that if 1/4 of it comes through, I'll be home within a couple of days.