• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Weekends Are For My Family!

Carlos Gonzales

I need to nip something that is slowly but surely getting away from me.

The weekends are for me and my family. Mon - Fri I am more than able to spend time on the phone but I need to have my weekends for family time.

I receive calls as early as 6:00 am and as late as 11:00 pm from contractors. I need to set a precedence that this doesn't get out of hand. I love the industry and love speaking with contractors BUT I have a wife of 17 years and a 13 year old daughter that warrant my time also. Thank you for understanding!

I average over 10 calls a day and countless emails and PM's about "stuff" relating to the industry and the UAMCC Assoc.

Folks...please give me the courtesy for the family. I put them through alot over the last 14 months and it is only fair that I be able to spend quality time with them.

So if you call me on the weekends I would hope that you would ask yourself whether or not it can wait during the week.

Appreciate it and thanks again....

Eric Flynn

Carlos,

This is ABSOLUTLEY understandable. While Eric and I haven't needed to call and chat with you yet, we will keep this in mind if we ever need to.

I hope that everyone will read this and respect your family time. Family is most important!
I also think that your wife and daughter need a pat on the back for putting up with these phone calls this long! LOL. :yes:

~Jen

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos,

This is ABSOLUTLEY understandable. While Eric and I haven't needed to call and chat with you yet, we will keep this in mind if we ever need to.

I hope that everyone will read this and respect your family time. Family is most important!
I also think that your wife and daughter need a pat on the back for putting up with these phone calls this long! LOL. :yes:

~Jen

Thanks Jen....it's kinda funny but the other night me and the wife were having a moment...if you know what I mean :Smiley-2014:....and the damn phone rang! Talk about a let down...literally!!! :Smiley-2009:

Carlos Gonzales

I was told you only except phone calls after midnight!

BTW is that 6am my time or yours!!HAHAHA

That is too funny Mike....

The bad thing about the time difference (West/East) is that the gentleman that called that night just needed his password because he forgot it!!!:redcard:

Scott Davis

Totally understandable Carlos. I dont think Ive ever called you, but I have received calls at 10pm before, asking me "So im thinking of starting a roof cleaning company and need to know the best chemicals...." Oh man I get ****ed. We put the business phone on vibrate after 6:30 now. This is what your new signature needs to look like:

Carlos Gonzales
United Assoc. of Mobile Contract Cleaners ~ UAMCC
"Wash With Us"
5055 Business Center Drive
Suite 108 ~ #225
Fairfield, CA 94534
www.uamcc.org

Hours of Operation:

Mon-Fri: 10am-2pm
Closed weekends and holidays including but not limited to:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day
Presidents' Day
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day
Yom Kippur
Chanukkah
Kwanza

Also closed, during American Idol, Deal or No Deal and Survivor. So check your listings. :got-hooligan:

Mathew Johnson

Totally understandable Carlos. I dont think Ive ever called you, but I have received calls at 10pm before, asking me "So im thinking of starting a roof cleaning company and need to know the best chemicals...." Oh man I get ****ed. We put the business phone on vibrate after 6:30 now. This is what your new signature needs to look like:

Carlos Gonzales
United Assoc. of Mobile Contract Cleaners ~ UAMCC
"Wash With Us"
5055 Business Center Drive
Suite 108 ~ #225
Fairfield, CA 94534
www.uamcc.org

Hours of Operation:

Mon-Fri: 10am-2pm
Closed weekends and holidays including but not limited to:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day
Presidents' Day
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day
Yom Kippur
Chanukkah
Kwanza

Also closed, during American Idol, Deal or No Deal and Survivor. So check your listings. :got-hooligan:

I agree, but you forgot NASCAR on Sunday, and make a notation for Eastern Standard Time

Mathew Johnson

Thanks Jen....it's kinda funny but the other night me and the wife were having a moment...if you know what I mean :Smiley-2014:....and the damn phone rang! Talk about a let down...literally!!! :Smiley-2009:

LOL, Sorry I call Carlos, I still cant believe you answered the phone. Now that is dedication to the org!

Just kidding

Jbruno

Here's my Weekends are for list:

Fleet Washing
Lacrosse w/ Kevin (spring)
Soccer w/ Kevin(fall)
Grocery Shopping w/ entire family
Trying to get "lucky"
Birthday Parties
BBQ's
Washing MY truck!
Working @ the firehouse (as little as possible LOL)
Forgetting to go to the bank!
Planning the upcoming week
Reviewing the previous week
Remembering not to call Carlos

Thad Eckhoff

I hate to think what was going on when I called and you didn't answer!
:Smiley-2024:

:Smiley-2000: