Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing to make money today?

Default Re: What are you doing to make money today?

Quote Originally Posted by PressureWashE View Post
    Wake up at 0630

Check emails and rig,

out the door at 0800

hit up 20-30 resturants and business

lunch at 1200

check emails on phone respond to questions

pass out 200 door hangers at1400

post craigs list adds at 1600

Check emails again at 1900

Work on SEO for my site 1900-0100

Start again... Man Im not getting the results I planned on, But im going to keep chugging

John
    Instead of at 1600 to post ads... try doing it earlier. Most of my calls from CL comes from whenever I post around noon-1400
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

This is a great thread Scott!

We are working until Friday and then its the GEORGIA RT!
    Get back- work all week and then 7 days off....

Big stuff ahead. Our main focus is Property Managers:

1. Finish goody bags for PMs and deliver them ( We are going with a "Green" theme...they are so cool!)
    2. Call back PM company that owns 4 HEB shopping centers in the area....Push CWA compliance!
    3. Follow up with outstanding commercial bids.
    4. Complete informational packets for PMs.
    5. Send out thank you/referral program letters to jobs we completed last week
    6. Call back sales rep with paper were are thinking of advertising with.
    7. Develop fax that we will send to PMs.
    8. Take pictures of new rig and finally post them!! LOL....

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

You cant post the pictures until after May 9th!! You have to unveil it there.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    You cant post the pictures until after May 9th!! You have to unveil it there.
    Oh yeah..thats right...I forgot! LOL....
    Hey Eric is going to request to be put on days that week so he can have that weekend off. Hopefully it will work out and he can be there.
    I will be there after work () around 7pm. Im sure everyone will still be alive and kickin'...ahaha

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    Oh yeah..thats right...I forgot! LOL....
    Hey Eric is going to request to be put on days that week so he can have that weekend off. Hopefully it will work out and he can be there.
    I will be there after work () around 7pm. Im sure everyone will still be alive and kickin'...ahaha

~Jen
    Alive...yes....Kickin.... probably not....lol
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

hahahahaha.....

Hello nice to meet you...

Lets have a few...

Everyone is having a great time!.....

By the time Jen arrives......

Eric and Jenny Flinn
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Tuesday 4/14. I was driving down the road at 7am with the crew behind me for about a 1/2 hour ride. I was calling 3 different managers and leaving messages on their voice mail, 2 call were to try to confirm dates on jobs coming up, one was a thank you call all to PM's. Each voice mail I said at the end what I often say.......
    "If you have any other projects you would like us to look at we would be glad to. We would like all your work"

Got to the job had a couple contractors call for advise

8:30am at the job had to interview a possible manager/saleman I am looking for. Showed him the work we do and spoke for a while. I hope to hire one in the next month or so to help manage and bring in more work. Liked the guy today he's a possible

Went to a PM's office right down the street from the job and asked to see the top dog (real nice manger) hadnt talked to her in about a month, went in to schedule to clean her house for her and talk about projects and anything new. Confirmed a job with her and had to go look at another small complex for her, it was worth going in saying hello and setting up her free house wash. Same management office went into another managers office to get some keys to fire panel rooms so we could uncover fire panels of job we are working. Talked to that PM for a while about upcoming projects left in 2009 ( I do all his properties) he asked me to go look at some pool house and a pool deck

Back to job, to give keys to my guys. Had some rust stains coming from under shutters, called PM and made him aware of the rust. I knew they had painted the shutters over the winter and he had told me that stainless steel screws were to be used to reattach shutters. He came down to look at new rust stains and thanked me for pointing out the stains. Told him we would clean up the stains. Got to make managers aware of things on property...he thanked me.

Driving back down the road and calling PM's from earlier and confirmed a date. Got a call from a PM to look at 8 buildings and asked if there was anything else...YUP picked up another pool deck & fence

Back at the home office doing some proposals and invoices, feilding another call about work and giving advise to another contractor in NJ

Wife off early from work took a little nap with her and off to look at a job on a commercail property

Called a PM to confirm a the number of buildiongs we have to do next week. PM says he just finsihed reading MY ARTICLE thats in a PM publications, he said it was a really good article COOL !!!!!!!!!! Ya the article goes to like 600 PM and HOA volunteers TOTALLY COOL

went to pick up my daughter from day care and got a call from a national firm that services a national chain. talked to him for a while, I didnt want the job but gave him the name of two contractors, One a UAMCC contractor and one a future UAMCC member. Talked to the rep and got him to agree about talking with me and Carlos on possibly having UAMCC members helping them service accounts across america...COOL, hopefully Totally COOL

Home, dinner, family time, hanging out, drawing with my son and playing dolls with my daughter

On the BB's and faxed over 100 faxes to PM companies and emailed about 18 PM's going to bed in a few minutes Yup its 1:13am Wed

Get back up at 5:30 and do it again.

I love PWing
    I love PM's
    Go UAMCC

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Tuesday 4/14. I was driving down the road at 7am with the crew behind me for about a 1/2 hour ride. I was calling 3 different managers and leaving messages on their voice mail, 2 call were to try to confirm dates on jobs coming up, one was a thank you call all to PM's. Each voice mail I said at the end what I often say.......
    "If you have any other projects you would like us to look at we would be glad to. We would like all your work"

8:30am at the job had to interview a possible manager/saleman I am looking for. Showed him the work we do and spoke for a while. I hope to hire one in the next month or so to help manage and bring in more work. Liked the guy today he's a possible

Went to a PM's office right down the street from the job and asked to see the top dog (real nice manger) hadnt talked to her in about a month, went in to schedule to clean her house for her and talk about projects and anything new. Confirmed a job with her and had to go look at another small complex for her, it was worth going in saying hello and setting up her free house wash. Same management office went into another managers office to get some keys to fire panel rooms so we could uncover fire panels of job we are working. Talked to that PM for a while about upcoming projects left in 2009 ( I do all his properties) he asked me to go look at some pool house and a pool deck

Back to job, to give keys to my guys. Had some rust stains coming from under shutters, called PM and made him aware of the rust. I knew they had painted the shutters over the winter and he had told me that stainless steel screws were to be used to reattach shutters. He came down to look at new rust stains and thanked me for pointing out the stains. Told him we would clean up the stains. Got to make managers aware of things on property...he thanked me.

Driving back down the road and calling PM's from earlier and confirmed a date. Got a call from a PM to look at 8 buildings and asked if there was anything else...YUP picked up another pool deck & fence

Back at the home office doing some proposals and invoices, feilding another call about work and giving advise to another contractor in NJ

Wife off early from work took a little nap with her and off to look at a job on a commercail property

Called a PM to confirm a the number of buildiongs we have to do next week. PM says he just finsihed reading MY ARTICLE thats in a PM publications, he said it was a really good article COOL !!!!!!!!!! Ya the article goes to like 600 PM and HOA volunteers TOTALLY COOL

went to pick up my daughter from day care and got a call from a national firm that services a national chain. talked to him for a while, I didnt want the job but gave him the name of two contractors, One a UAMCC contractor and one a future UAMCC member. Talked to the rep and got him to agree about talking with me and Carlos on possibly having UAMCC members helping them service accounts across america...COOL, hopefully Totally COOL

Home, dinner, family time, hanging out, drawing with my son and playing dolls with my daughter

On the BB's and faxed over 100 faxes to PM companies and emailed about 18 PM's going to bed in a few minutes Yup its 1:13am Wed

I love PWing
    I love PM's
    Go UAMCC
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    hahahahaha.....

Hello nice to meet you...

Lets have a few...

Everyone is having a great time!.....

By the time Jen arrives......

Hahahahahaha
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post

I love PWing
    I love PM's
    Go UAMCC

All hail the Condo King.....
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

• Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information