Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing to make money today?

Default Re: What are you doing to make money today?

Thanks guys! The interview went great and it should be airing tomorrow morning on 650am, not sure exactly what time though. I will have a copy of it posted on my website soon too.

Today, I got 4 estimates I am doing, preparing another round of 4000 postcards (our first mailing has killed. I cant wait to see what another round brings), and have to follow up w/ recent prospects. Called about 20 recent customers yesterday, got a hold of about 10 and landed 4 of those.

Also got the roof cleaning of a government building near Dallas that we are doing on Mothers day.

John Ill be in Sugarland today doing a couple of estimates. Im gonna give you a call, I'd like to have lunch if you're free.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    Thanks guys! The interview went great and it should be airing tomorrow morning on 650am, not sure exactly what time though. I will have a copy of it posted on my website soon too.

Today, I got 4 estimates I am doing, preparing another round of 4000 postcards (our first mailing has killed. I cant wait to see what another round brings), and have to follow up w/ recent prospects. Called about 20 recent customers yesterday, got a hold of about 10 and landed 4 of those.

Also got the roof cleaning of a government building near Dallas that we are doing on Mothers day.

John Ill be in Sugarland today doing a couple of estimates. Im gonna give you a call, I'd like to have lunch if you're free.
    That would be good bro, Give me a shout.
    Aqua Clean Pressure Washing

Houston Pressure Washing Houston Roof Cleaning

713-825-8895

John Aljaz

Scott,

It was good meeting you today, Thanks for lunch also man I appreciate it.

John
    Aqua Clean Pressure Washing

Houston Pressure Washing Houston Roof Cleaning

713-825-8895

John Aljaz

woooo hoooo, landed one condo job and a thumbs up (no contract yet) on two others.

I got 2 estimates to do today from 17 door hangers.
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Door hangers rock for ROI.

Looks like we are in for a rainy week here in the Mid Atlantic. Calls are beginning to slow down (phase 1 rush is over) so I am going to use the time to get some marketing material out there.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Selling little tree air fresheners At a car wash fundraiser for a 23 year old mother with cancer.

Two soccer games...Pink Panthers (Peyton's team) play at 9:30 and the Jasmine Jokers (Madison's team) at 2:30 and is against my 5th grade pen pal's team
    Gary Schell

717-877-0459

I just ordered some of those plastic door hanger bags to put my tri-fold flier in. I will be passing those out next week, between the rain drops, LOL

Ken whats up with all this darn rain we are getting this year?
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Quote Originally Posted by JCinNJ View Post
    I just ordered some of those plastic door hanger bags to put my tri-fold flier in. I will be passing those out next week, between the rain drops, LOL

Ken whats up with all this darn rain we are getting this year?

The only good i see out of it is it keeps my lawn accounts growing :)
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JCinNJ View Post
    woooo hoooo, landed one condo job and a thumbs up (no contract yet) on two others.

I got 2 estimates to do today from 17 door hangers.
    Great Jim, keep pushing for the work. I have been doing it for a few years and I am still doing it all the time. you cant back off if you want to grow.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post

When you get up to the Dallas area give me shout, We can do lunch or a beer or something.
    Danny Bates
    Lone Star Power Cleaning
    Arlington, TX
    817-681-9239
    danny@lonestarpowercleaning.com
    www.lonestarpowercleaning.com
    Lone Star Power Cleaning on Facebook

• Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information