Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing to make money today?

Default What are you doing to make money today?

They say that a plan is worthless unless you write it down. They also say that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I want to know every morning what your plan is to drive traffic, get leads, and ultimately make more money? I talk to guys all the time who say they arent getting business. when I ask them what they are doing to drive calls and sales, I get "Well I post on craigslist everyday, and pass out flyers sometimes.

You have to have an active, thought out plan every single day designed to get more leads. Winging it everyday wont cut it. Once you write it down, it forces you to stick to it, otherwise you're lying to yourself, and by putting it on here you would be lying to everyone else too, if you dont stick to it.

So today, EXACTLY what will you be doing to make more money? Waiting for the phone to ring? Posting some ads on craigslist? Knocking on doors? Calling, writing and faxing?

I will be:

1. Emailing 10 PM's like I do almost everyday.
    2. Celeste has sent out 4000 postcards in the past couple of days and will send out another 1000 more today.
    3. Proximity marketing will be done after this mornings job to include knocking on doors and posting flyers.
    4. I am going to design and order promo material for PM's and realtors.
    5. I am calling realtors that have used us recently to say hello, and ask for more business.

Theres my list for the day. Whats yours?
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Default Re: What are you doing to make money today?

I've been working on what I hope "soon" will be my new website. I sent out emails to all the Realtors I've dealt with and hope to deal with about the importance of "curb appeal"... I just can't get them to understand if a customer is turned off when they first drive up, the rest is a moot point. Scheduled three washing esimates for tomorrow, one a repeat customer.

good thread but my day is over so I will start out with thursdays plan

-Actually today is not over, I need to confirm tomorrows jobs
    -tomorrow, pass out proximity DH's for the jobs I did today
    -after that I have a demo and two roofs
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Scott,
    Great question. I started out by mailing out Thank you Gift certificates to a few customers. Doing a couple estimates. Meeting with a local photographer for a refinish of his studio. Lunch with a C of C tip club. Couple more estimates. Took some Picked up some Stainless coupleings and checked on repairing a hose. Washed trucks. Calle a couple customers and now relaxing. Nice day. It is a good thread to get going here. Makes us think of what we actually are doing day to day. Thank you.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

The same things we do everyday,

1. mail
    2. fax (automatic) its set up to run daily.
    3. un-solicited proposals
    4. call people
    5. promote specials
    6. handle inbound calls that want service requests.

Today I :

5:00 am woke up and went for a morning jog as i try to do every day

6:30 check boards post word of the day, check/answer e mail, check bank account (I do this every day)

7:00 ate breakfast while printing out invoices for the day.

7:30 call suppliers to make sure stuff i need for the day is in stock

8:15 get things ready to roll

8:00 out the door to make money

11:30 Lunch and

12:00 back to work

5:00 finished work ($832 day!)

6:00 meet with customer

tonight i will go work out, put prospective customer envelopes in the mail along with thank you letters. I will order 20k fliers to be sent out every two weeks over the next next two months

Business is great, Tomorrow i have school BLAH but mowing in the after noon and a concrete cleaning account in the morning before school . .. We are booked into the first week of may right now . . . So i'm just gonna keep doing what im doin .. .
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

also each week I print out my MS Outlook calendar for that week. I keep a pile on my desk of estimates still out and jobs completed . . along with a $2,700 deposit slip ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Returning phone calls, working on my mid-April mailer, and how my trade show booth will be laid out. I also slept all day until about 2pm .

Today is the first day I've had off in a while. I have a fear of things going south, so I am working a full time job too.

Last week me and one of my guys did 160 apt units in 10 huge buildings in 4 days. The place is 1.75 hrs away, then I also worked the 'job' each night 5pm to 2am and picked my guy up @ 6am to do it again.

Worked the job Saturday and did a large resi house, roof, and walkway Sunday.

Tomorrow we are back at the Apts to do 4 roofs, and then to work again at 5pm. The job Fri, Sat, and Easter, 12 estimates for Mon and another large resi house and roof Tues. and work the job 3-11 each day.

I'm tired!
    John Doherty
    Garden State Mobile Wash, LLC

Commercial and Residential Pressure Washing Companies Offering Cleaning
    of Roofs and House Washing Services.

My day today:

Got my fiance and kid out the door.

Got on the UAMCC forum for my morning dose

Got my truck and trailer ready to head out

Had a pow-wow with my two guys on what we are doing today

Got to our first job in Seattle, a tile courtyard and deck cleaning

Passed 10 neighbors on each side a dollar card and biz card

Posted ads on CL and backpage

Went to second job in Issaqua, all the concrete, dumpster areas, pool deck and catwalks at a condo complex.

Sent my guys home at 5

Went to a job in Redmond, driveway and sidewalk clean, 5 blocks from my house. Booked the neighbor as well and passed out dollar card and biz cards to neighbors

Got home and logged on to UAMCC

Responded to job lead from UAMCC

Gonna do my homework on a 17 building condo complex bid I am doing tommorrow

Gonna write out a plan for tommorrows marketing
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

Wake up at 0630

Check emails and rig,

out the door at 0800

hit up 20-30 resturants and business

lunch at 1200

check emails on phone respond to questions

pass out 200 door hangers at1400

post craigs list adds at 1600

Check emails again at 1900

Work on SEO for my site 1900-0100

Start again... Man Im not getting the results I planned on, But im going to keep chugging

John
    Aqua Clean Pressure Washing

Houston Pressure Washing Houston Roof Cleaning

713-825-8895

John Aljaz

• Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information